*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
There are a few rumours going around that the release date will be announced at E3. Doubt it myself, given that it's likely still so far off, but we shall see. Not long to wait now though, and we'll definitely see something new at the event.

Associate
I see lots of comments from people about upgrading to the latest badboy graphics cards for this game but I'm not entirely sure why given the games graphics don't look to be anything special at all, the only gameplay footage going looks decent but its hardly visually amazing, lots of way better looking games already out there.

Associate
We saw an early build. Once.

Sure, but they wouldn't have released the gameplay trailer if it wasn't at least representative of what the game will look like. In 30 odd years of gaming I've never seen a game go from average looking in early released footage to utterly amazing by release. In-fact its often the other way round with graphics getting downgraded by time of release :p

Soldato
I see lots of comments from people about upgrading to the latest badboy graphics cards for this game but I'm not entirely sure why given the games graphics don't look to be anything special at all, the only gameplay footage going looks decent but its hardly visually amazing, lots of way better looking games already out there.

For some of us this will be one of the few games worth the time playing it. Witcher 3 was an experience on a whole different level, so we want to experience Cyberpunk 2077 in the best way possible, i.e. max settings + 4k + >=60fps

I'd be curious to know which games look better to you though.

Back
Top Bottom