D750

Soldato
OP
I forgot to add I was thinking of purchasing a V860 II (N) for it unless anybody can add a cheaper/better alternative? I have two of these already but there are for Fuji. Thanks.

Soldato
OP
Good idea for the trigger if I want to use all of the flashes for future use. Thank you but unfortunately I have an event coming up in two weeks that will require a hot shoe mounted flash. Probably be wise to buy the trigger and the flash.

Edit: I'm wondering if the Nikon Ving contains a trigger?

Soldato
All that matters is that the "master" on your camera's hotshoe matches your camera's make. e.g. The master could be a Xpro(N), X1T(N) or a V860II(N). The master will control the other flashes no matter if they are Canon, Fuji, Sony etc. The same master can also be used to trigger AD200's, AD600's etc.

Soldato
OP
All that matters is that the "master" on your camera's hotshoe matches your camera's make. e.g. The master could be a Xpro(N), X1T(N) or a V860II(N). The master will control the other flashes no matter if they are Canon, Fuji, Sony etc. The same master can also be used to trigger AD200's, AD600's etc.
Yeah I need the Nikon then as the other two are specifically Fuji. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom