Daft looking car on eBay - Worth a laugh..!!

Soldato
Well, I'll let the pictures in this ebay auction say it all, but if this car has won awards, then it was from a blind judge as this car is hiddious..

eBay Auction

And if anyone needs to take this car on payments, they are too stupid to own a car..!! Really.. I've seen it all now.

Soldato
Is that a boost gauge I see in the dash? Where's the turbo then?

I love the sunstrip too! How the hell are you supposed to see where you're going.

Those trophies must be for the 'crappiest car ever built' award.

Last edited:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
And someone actually spent money to get it to look like that.
When are we going to start executing people with Bad taste. Surely this dude should be first on Trial.

Soldato
OP
TBH, this has got to be a guy attempting to rip someone off.. I cannot even think how this won awards, yet alone being worth what he is asking for it. The boot is the best.. Those lights.. What is that meant to be, an attempt to rip off a Skyline..?? I was lost for words when I looked at it, but now it's just so funny..!!

I got the auction from another forum, and some of the comments towards this were priceless... I've had a good laugh from some of your comments as well.. thanks guys, makes a boring day go by quicker.. LOL

I bet he's looking at his counter and thinking - WOW, and then looks at his bids and wonders why.. LOL

Permabanned
theres more money stuck to it that its actually worth! I would hope that the alloys have just been removed as there is no way in hells chance that that thing is moving on those rims!!

Big up yo'self Yank ebay possy! AYE! :p

Soldato
OP
This still makes me laugh -

"this is a show car won car show for years mostly 1 place"

Not to be picky, but if it won car shows, then technically that is 1st place... Don't think he understands the concept of winning is actually first place all the time, and not mostly.. Ha ha..!! A load of us in the office today have had a ball picking this to bits.... It's gotta be a joke..

And the wheels were sold off... But how you'd drive this off with those wheels is beyond me. That's if it drives at all.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
iv-tecman said:
This still makes me laugh -

"this is a show car won car show for years mostly 1 place"

Not to be picky, but if it won car shows, then technically that is 1st place... Don't think he understands the concept of winning is actually first place all the time, and not mostly.. Ha ha..!! A load of us in the office today have had a ball picking this to bits.... It's gotta be a joke..

And the wheels were sold off... But how you'd drive this off with those wheels is beyond me. That's if it drives at all.
He means he won the same show numerous times i think. Probably the local drunk awards.
iv-tecman said:
TBH, this has got to be a guy attempting to rip someone off.. I cannot even think how this won awards, yet alone being worth what he is asking for it. The boot is the best.. Those lights.. What is that meant to be, an attempt to rip off a Skyline..?? I was lost for words when I looked at it, but now it's just so funny..!!
I think hes taking lexus lights one step further.

Soldato
OP
-Mic- said:
He means he won the same show numerous times i think. Probably the local drunk awards.

I think hes taking lexus lights one step further.

That's it.. I knew I'd seen it somewhere before.. Lexus. Still looks stupid though.

Back
Top Bottom