***Daily Deals Thread***

Associate
The flights sound brilliant, until you realise that tax isn't included.

Got a quote from Heathrow to Bangkok with Etihad, the flight is £109 return which sounds great... except there's £365 of tax then to add on top...

Soldato
The flights sound brilliant, until you realise that tax isn't included.

Got a quote from Heathrow to Bangkok with Etihad, the flight is £109 return which sounds great... except there's £365 of tax then to add on top...

Exactly, this isn't a particularly great deal and to say you could travel to the Far East for less than a Leeds to London train ticket is not even close to true!

Soldato
Had no idea the tax would be that high :o - hmm, seems as if West-East have pulled a Ryanair with their prices! :mad: Something they never used to do.
Really disappointed and sorry for getting anyone's hopes up - I didn't look too far into it as I'd got the price on the website when I last flew with Etihad (To be fair, that was in 2009.) so I just assumed it would be the same again.
My apologies. :(

Caporegime
Saw these on HUKD - best deals on rum, whiskey and brandy :D

2u4rmnb.jpg

2jg2uzd.jpg

Caporegime
Just got two body butters for £5.40 delivered.

1. Go to http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/index.aspx
2. Go to sale > Item £5 or under
3. Choose your items
4. Go to check out
5. Enter this (EXTRATREAT) code in the voucher box
6. You will receive free delivery providing your order (after applying the discount code) is over £5
7. For anyone on Quidco – you will receive 14/16% cash back

Caporegime
Mcdonald's are currently running a promotion to get a free Caramel or Mocha Frappe with the app.

All you need to do is download the app, register and on the home screen try to win one (You win every time).

Once you've claimed it follow the steps listed below to keep claiming more:

(Thanks to pman1342)
1. Close app from task manager
2. Go to App Info
2. Click "Clear Cache"
3. Click "Clear Data"
4. Re-open the app and start again with a new email address

Source

Just picked mine up - ain't too shabby.

Soldato
From Feb 2013

Thames Water are giving away FREE water saving items. You can get shower heads, save-a-flush bag, shower timers, tap water saving devices and other items to help reduce water consumption .(Limited to 7 items per household).

http://secure.thameswater.co.uk/waterwisely/index.htm#!/devices.htm

I just received an email saying they couldn't despatch my order as I am outside of the supply area...

They took their time to work that one out and send me an email! :D

Associate
I think HUKD need to restructure their site so it's possible to see everything apart from a set of exclusions. It does seem to be a bit of a cesspool of kids toys, fizzy juice and bling jewelry at times. Makes it harder to see all the graphics cards and beer!

Back
Top Bottom