***Daily Deals Thread***

Associate
Personally I think this thread is a great idea. Like minded people posting deals applicable to them rather than trawling through dross on hotukdeals.

Associate
Good choice OP, I will now use this as a way to judge you. If you post only a few deals for the namesake of the thread and never return (a.k.a Hit&Run) you will be forever deemed a scumbag. If it's the opposite, you will be hailed a modern day Saint Peter.

TS7

TS7

Soldato
Taking into account that this is a forum where most people share similar interests, it is likely the deals posted will be relevant.

I can't see why the existence of hotdeals makes this thread pointless.

For example, the first page of hotdeals currently includes;

- Children's decoration cut and fold sticker set
- 500g diced chicken
- Living wall cabinet
- Cheese
- Teddy bake set
- Gym ball
- Desk diary

now none of the above would make this thread. So having a thread which filters out all of the above and has items posted which would be interesting is a bonus. Plus it allows discussion from like minded individuals. Hotdeals is stupid in certain situations. E.g if someone posts a 3k Tag Heur which is on sale at 1500 it will most likely be a cold deal with people ******* it off. When in fact it's an excellent deal.

Soldato
Well, to get things going, Twinings are doing free tea samples. Just fill in your details and choose two flavours. (With the last one you get a free Mac10 in under ten minutes.)

westgate.jpg

TS7

TS7

Soldato
I've tried them all over the years; English Breakfast, Earl Grey and Assam are all great. Lemon and Ginger + Peppermint are nice. The others, to me, just taste like warm cordial. I want to taste tea in my tea, so they're not for me :p

Associate
If you guys are putting codes of this on here, could you make them larger font with a colour so they can be seen easier? Also if the OP adds them to his first post then we won't even have to traipse through the many pages

TS7

TS7

Soldato
15% off ASOS - SHOPSTYLEASOS15

There is no listed date as to when it stops working however I used it earlier today and it worked fine.

Permabanned
Personally I think this thread is a great idea. Like minded people posting deals applicable to them rather than trawling through dross on hotukdeals.

Not this, because we can't post anything computer based as OCUK will sell it.

If this is going to be here at least keep the OP updated with the current offers.

Soldato
Amazing deal!

Xbox 360 250gb, Halo4 and 1 year Xbox Live membership £150.00 @ Amazon

Xbox-1.png

Note that this price is only shown on the final review page before placing the order.

Oh and for first class delivery it is only about £2.60

Last edited:
Soldato
Free Custom Tshirt (£2.95 delivery)

I think GD will like this one, I've had a search around but couldn't find anything.

You can get a free custom printed tshirt, with delivery at £2.95.

bask23234et.png

https://www.streetshirts.co.uk

1. Free white unisex t-shirt (default product) with one image print in one position when you enter the code on our website at the time of ordering (in the VOUCHER CODE box in the basket).
2. If a white t-shirt isn't your thing, this offer is worth £10 off anything on our website.
3. You can use the offer more than once, but each purchase must be a separate order.
4. Design can be a maximum of A3 size and must be uploaded as one image, or added as one text print.
5. Extra prints are chargeable.
6. We reserve the right to end the offer at any time - ACT FAST!
7. Orders for t-shirts made using this offer are not eligible for entry into our Christmas competition.
8. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code or promotion.
9. Our Absolute Satisfaction and On Time Guarantees do not apply to orders made using this offer.
10. Please allow 14 days for delivery.
- http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/free-custom-printed-t-shirt-2-95-postage-streetshirts-co-uk-1363993

Code to enter in the basket
FreeTeeFromSTREETSHIRTS

Go!

Back
Top Bottom