Dark Brown Leather Noble Chair?

Soldato
So, I'm looking for a new chair, and I'm pretty much settled on getting a Noble.

In trying to decide whether I actually want to stump up for a real leather or just a PU I've been doing some research, and I came across this...

tDnRYLq.jpg

This would be an insta buy for me, but alas, can't find it anywhere :(

Are there any other Nobles in the same leather, and if not, are there any plans for any??

Ta

Soldato
There is PU leather and then there is Noble chairs PU leather...

Don't conflate the kind of 'peel in a year' crap you get from the likes of Argos with what covers a Noble chairs.

Bet you as much as you like that real leather will last longer and never peel, compared to plastic leather... all pu leather cracks and peels eventually.

OcUK Staff
So, I'm looking for a new chair, and I'm pretty much settled on getting a Noble.

In trying to decide whether I actually want to stump up for a real leather or just a PU I've been doing some research, and I came across this...

tDnRYLq.jpg

This would be an insta buy for me, but alas, can't find it anywhere :(

Are there any other Nobles in the same leather, and if not, are there any plans for any??

Ta

Unfortunately discontinued, but did you check out the Cognac ICON? Not a similar colour but a similar ethos :)

Associate
That dark brown leather Epic looks amazing, I have a black leather Hero but might have got that in that dark brown instead if it had been available.

I also really like the leather Congac Icon, I'd probably get that as well if I had an excuse for another gaming chair, I also really like the Dark Blue leather Icon with wine coloured stitching, such a nice and unusual combo, was really close to getting that as well.

In person the leather chairs look and feel so nice, even the more understated black with black stitching picks up the light really beautifully.

Soldato
OP
Right, I'm suuuuuper close to pulling the trigger (or Triigger :p)...

I'm torn between the Noble Icon in blue leather, and the Vertagear Triigger 350 SE.

The brain says the Vertagear. It seems to be a genuinely ergonomic chair, and I've seen trusted reviews that say that it's more comfortable than even a Herman Miller Aero.
It's also currently an absolute bargain (well, it's pricey, but at a 25% discount it's affordable).

Downsides to it, it's bloody red, which is suuuuuper ugly, and it's mesh, which is also ugly. Although it's also a more expensive chair, it doesn't 'feel' like it, at least to a prospective buyer.

The heart says the Noble.
In my computer room I have a dark blue feature wall, and this would look great. It's leather, which just 'feels' more premium and feels like an indulgence and like I'm treating myself... Plus, I'm sure @fiveub will be very pleased to hear the way Noble is marketed and branded makes it quite an aspirational product.
I've had my eye on a Noble for years, and I've been excited to be finally at the point of picking one...

The procrastination continues!!

OcUK Staff
I will be very pleased if you join the nobility! :D

You have a 30 day comfort guarantee, so if you're unhappy with noblechairs, Overclockers UK will accept a return on it. - That's how confident we are. :)

Soldato
OP
You know what, I think I will plump for the Noble. Heart over head, but I’ve wanted one for a long time...

Only hesitation right now... is there any danger of Black Friday reductions??
I’d assume not, as a leather chair is worth what it’s worth, but I’d be gutted to grab a £500 chair a week and a half before there’s a bargain to be had...

Associate
That dim darker calfskin Epic looks astounding, I have a dark cowhide Hero yet may have that in that dull darker rather in the event that it had been accessible.

I additionally truly like the calfskin Congac Icon, I'd most likely get that too on the off chance that I had a reason for another gaming seat, I likewise truly like the Dark Blue cowhide Icon with wine shaded sewing, such a pleasant and strange combo, was truly near getting that also.

In person the cowhide seats look and feel so pleasant, even the more downplayed dark with dark sewing grabs the light actually wonderfully.

Associate
I'd get the Noble without a doubt. It looks so much better and I'm sure still perfectly comfortable plus with the guarantee from OCUK you can't really go wrong.

Soldato
OP
It’s only the fact that Black Friday is round the corner that I haven’t grabbed the Midnight Blue leather Icon yet...

Do they reduce the chairs for Black Friday?? I’d have thought that a leather chair was the sort of thing that will always hold value, so wouldn’t be discounted, can anyone remember what happened last year?

Associate
It’s only the fact that Black Friday is round the corner that I haven’t grabbed the Midnight Blue leather Icon yet...

Do they reduce the chairs for Black Friday?? I’d have thought that a leather chair was the sort of thing that will always hold value, so wouldn’t be discounted, can anyone remember what happened last year?

They just had a sale a week or 2 back on the black real leather Hero but with red stitching, which I don't think is as good a seller as the black one that I paid full price for, but it was still a good deal. Likely worth waiting the 2 weeks or maybe even phone them and ask.

Soldato
OP
In case anyone hasn’t noticed, there’s currently a Black Friday deal on the real leather Icon in black, down to £440!!

The Midnight Blue wasn’t discounted in the sake unfortunately, but for no more effort than simply asking in the Black Friday thread I bagged one for £470. £50 off is not to be sniffed at!!

Bloody love this place sometimes :D

Associate
Wow that's a great result, got youself a nice personal discount on a great looking chair. That black leather Icon a really nice deal too. But worth paying slighty more to get the colour you wanted too.

Back
Top Bottom