Dark Soul's: Prepare to Die Edition (PC)

Man of Honour
I've still never actually used the BKH, as I've never had a character with the right stats who can take advantage of it (or if I did, I had a different weapon by that point that was more powerful). I've seen some vids of people using it and it definitely hits like a beast.

Soldato
Hmm...dlc stuff, or continue in to Duke's archive?

Btw, i have an equip load of just under 50%, tbh i don't see much difference beween that roll and the quucker one.

Last edited:
Soldato
just killed Seath The Scaleless. One of the few bosses I did first go!...though i did run around like an idiot doing no damage to him for about 5 minutes, and just as he died, so did I, of a curse:rolleyes:...so i had to run back and get my stuff.

Those giant clam things are bloody annoying!...not hard or anything, just a nuisance. Still, at least they drop some decent goodies.

Last edited:
Soldato
I am just starting the additional content stuff now. The Sanctuary Guardian was a good fight. I am struggling a bit to get the hang of those giants in the Royal Wood atm... I killed them all on my first time in the wood, but used all of my estus flasks, so started again... I'm sure I will get the hang of it.

71 hours played now, at Level 84

Edit just been killed by Artorius... Was expecting him to be the kind of final boss.

Double edit- just killed Artorius, epic battle!

Last edited:
Soldato
I am just starting the additional content stuff now. The Sanctuary Guardian was a good fight. I am struggling a bit to get the hang of those giants in the Royal Wood atm... I killed them all on my first time in the wood, but used all of my estuary flasks, so started again... I'm sure I will get the hang of it.

71 hours played now, at Level 84

Edit just been killed by Artorius... Was expecting him to be the kind of final boss.

Double edit- just killed Artorius, epic battle!

Artorias ranks up there as one of my favourite boss fights. Kalameet and O&S are the only other two I think are more spectacular.

Soldato
Tbh, I think the Sanctuary Guardian might be my favourite so far. Good mix of challenge without being unfair, and great design. O+S is definitely great as well though. Probably my 2nd favourite, with Artorius 3rd.

Quick question I have seen a dragon fly past twice now, and I just went down to the bottom of the area near Royal Wood whilst exploring and it flew psst again , is that where you fight it?... Should I fight it now?

Soldato
Tbh, I think the Sanctuary Guardian might be my favourite so far. Good mix of challenge without being unfair, and great design. O+S is definitely great as well though. Probably my 2nd favourite, with Artorius 3rd.

Quick question I have seen a dragon fly past twice now, and I just went down to the bottom of the area near Royal Wood whilst exploring and it flew psst again , is that where you fight it?... Should I fight it now?

You can't fight it yet. You'll have to get a key from the Oolacile township area in a chest that's actually hidden away a bit. When you have the key, you can open the door that's up the stairs from where you fought Artorias and talk to an NPC. Make sure you've climbed down the ladder to at least aggro the dragon once before you do this though else the NPC won't talk to you about the correct topics.

Associate
Having played through the game a couple of times, I am now giving a composite bow build a go. It is pretty reasonable, certainly different!

PvP is a challenge however against moderately experienced players, not impossible but you have to be very patient!

Back
Top Bottom