** DAS SAY "4Q" TO EVERY OTHER KEYBOARD MANUFACTURER WITH THEIR NEW 5Q KEYBOARD **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Pre-orders are now open for the Das Keyboard 5Q and X50Q RGB USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboards.

A keyboard they are billing as the worlds first "Smart Gaming Keyboard".

And oh, are we excited about it.

From gaming to productivity features this keyboard innovates or puts together old ideas in a very tasty looking package. Check them out below. Stock will be landing in the next few weeks and will be limited so to secure yours please get a pre-order on to avoid disappointment, should you be as excited as we are...

Das Keyboard 5Q USB RGB Cloud-connected Mechanical Gaming Keyboard UK Layout @ £239.99 inc VAT

Das Keyboard 5Q is a cloud-connected, open API RGB mechanical keyboard that allows each key to be color-controlled over the Internet.

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Das Keyboard X50Q USB RGB Soft Tactile Mechanical Gaming Keyboard UK Layout @ £189.95 inc VAT

Worlds First Smart Gaming Keyboard, Advanced Mechanical Gamma Zulu Switches, The Ultimate Computing Experience

Only £189.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Caporegime
4444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

:D

Breaking news: OcUK staff losing touch with reality, must be paid faaaaaaaar too much :p

Das been taken over by nVidia perchance?

Soldato
I really don't know what's more disturbing, the fact that there actually exists a keyboard costing £240 or that there will be people stupid enough to pay it.

Soldato
What’s the advantage of having a cloud connected keyboard?

You can sit at work and change the colour of your keyboard at home to annoy the cat. You can talk about disposable income and people that can afford it all you want but lately prices of some items are ridiculous.

LMAO at the marketing spiel above.

OCUK I bet you're excited about it selling these @ £240.

My mechanical keyboard cost me £25 new and its RGB.

It connects to the cloud because, the keyboard is connected to the PC, the PC is connected to the Internet, the Internet gives me access to the Cloud, so hear the word of the Lord.....

:D

OcUK Staff
OP
Spoke with them on Friday about their plans to introduce the ability to control your smart home via keyboard shortcuts etc.

I like the idea of being able to turn your heating up or down, answer your doorbell via your headset, etc via your keyboard. I'm sure that people out there can think of a myriad of other ideas for connecting to your other smart items.

Notifications from the cloud via your keyboard are just the first step...

Soldato
More money so I can get notifications seems a bit of a stretch. I don't actually want cloud functionality in everything I buy. IOT-style interfacing is not a strength for peripherals IMHO.

Soldato
Spoke with them on Friday about their plans to introduce the ability to control your smart home via keyboard shortcuts etc.

I like the idea of being able to turn your heating up or down, answer your doorbell via your headset, etc via your keyboard. I'm sure that people out there can think of a myriad of other ideas for connecting to your other smart items.

Notifications from the cloud via your keyboard are just the first step...

Then this keyboard needs to be sold on completecareshop.co.uk as an aid for those who've had a stroke or other severly disablitating condition such they cannot walk. Everyone else needs to get off their fat backsides and turn the damn heating on and answer the doorbell the normal way! Otherwise you really WILL need disability aids before much longer. Seriously, what the hell is the world coming to?!

Soldato
£240 for what? I simply don't understand.

I'd pay £240 for a keyboard with exemplary build quality and an absurd no quibble warranty. I reckon there could even be a market for something like that. It's not like people replace their keyboard very often.

Back
Top Bottom