Dawn of War 3 ASUS promotion game key problems

Soldato
OP
Redemption starts on the 27th for keys obtained by ASUS.
Are you sure? Im pretty sure you can claim your DOW3 key from the 13th but you cant claim the game until the 27th. Here is the link https://www.asus-promotion.eu/dow3/. I can get all the way through the forms right upto the serial number of my GPU and it keeps asking me to enter in a valid serial number when it is correct. Ive made sure im inputting zeros instead of O as well.

• Game code redemption starts from April 13 to June 4 2017, or while stocks last
  • Official game release and activation starts on 27 April 2017

Last edited:
Soldato
Ahhhh, the page I read was the US page, which holds true about the 27th. Maybe it's borked and that's how it's currently working for EU too.

Soldato
OP
also trying to redeem daw3 code from asus 1080ti with no luck getting to the same screen as you, tried to email them and they just told me to redeem on the same page im trying to lol. have you had any luck ?
Nope not yet but I'm glad that you are getting the same issue. It means I'm not the only one!

Associate
Having EXACTLY the same problem! Have tweeted Asus and they just said "Redemption starts on the 27th, so try again then. Happy Easter!" Which is completely unhelpful as the date clearly says the 13th on the site! Something seriously weird about this!

Soldato
OP
Having EXACTLY the same problem! Have tweeted Asus and they just said "Redemption starts on the 27th, so try again then. Happy Easter!" Which is completely unhelpful as the date clearly says the 13th on the site! Something seriously weird about this!
That's what I thought buddy. Oh well maybe it will magically start working soon. At least there is 3 of us now hey ;)

Soldato
OP
Yeah! Not gonna let it rest though, I'll be getting onto Asus on Tuesday, gotta get Easter out of the way first!
Agreed. I've sent an email about the problem and sent them the same screen shot as in this thread. I've yet to recieve a response and I sent it 3 days ago. Let us know how you get on yea?

Associate
Agreed. I've sent an email about the problem and sent them the same screen shot as in this thread. I've yet to recieve a response and I sent it 3 days ago. Let us know how you get on yea?
Did exactly the same! Will post any and all results to this thread. Hopefully we all get a bit of luck on this one! DoW3 looks amazing!

Soldato
OP
So I worryingly just got this from an ASUS employee at the ROG forums.....

Please read sticky threads first:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthre...tion-Redemption-Information-Updated-3-13-2017

Also you need to confirm if your retailer is a participating retailer in this promotion. Based on your error message you have purchased old stock that was manufactured before this promotion.

OCUK are participating and I recieved the product on the 11th....

Soldato
OP
I also have this inbox from a Bahz on the forum. I contacted him directly.

Hi there,

I have no doubt either that it's a valid S/N, however the problem is that you purchased old stock that was manufactured much before this promotion. Please provide me with the following and I'll check if the regional team for UK can help with this.

Product S/N:
PPID:
Email:
Link to image of purchase invoice:

Thanks,
Bahz

I have provided these details to him in hope that he will sort me out. If you have the patience then i encourage you all to do the same. I will report back my findings.

Back
Top Bottom