US: DC's Legends of Tomorrow

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Liked it but yeah first thing I was going to say was did not like hawkman/hawkgirl but given how she is renamed to horsegirl by page 4 looks like everyone caught that on, both sub par and not done correctly.

It does feel the writing was rushed, cast and crew are too big and the budget would have vanished early on but the show has so much potential and it did have its nice moments.

I ignore all things that don't make sense, if you start thinking like that for every tv series you will ruin it, so look forward to season 2 in October.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Actually cheered when Horseteeth said they weren't staying.

Yeah totally agree, i dont know what it was but this show this new season has started off a lot better than i expected. It was rapidly going down hill and imo it slightly better than Arrow which is not hard. I dont mean to be mean but she was totally miscasted. When she opened her mouth ........eeeeeeeek

It's better but it's still not good.

Yeah but it couldnt have been any worse. Last season was dismal. It not the easiest thing to bring comic book characters to the screen but Marvel has shown it can be done with good direction.

Last edited:
Caporegime
IMo, it is pretty good now, they have a great villain this time as well so things should get interesting.

Certainly a lot better than arrow anyway, that show has turned into utter tosh now despite a promising start :(

Man of Honour
IMo, it is pretty good now, they have a great villain this time as well so things should get interesting.

Certainly a lot better than arrow anyway, that show has turned into utter tosh now despite a promising start :(

I agree, it is now better than arrow :eek:

Still pretty bad though, but quite good fun :p

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

Yeah a real shame when Arrow first burst the scene and was leading the way.

The near infinite flashbacks that cover every experience he has gets a little tiring considering it detracts from the original impression he had survived alone all those years, living like a animal on a wild remote island. Far away from civilisation with the only burning goal to return to his family.

Yet as each season pass, it looks like he spent way more time travelling around the world other than the island or his family :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Associate
Perhaps I'll give it a second chance then if its got better. I only ask as I still watch flash and arrow and I'm aware there is going to be a 4 way crossover with supergirl and Legends (both of which I don't watch. So I'm concerned it's not going to make sense.

Although thinking about the past crossovers they tended to be standalone stories and not effect the mains shows arcs.

Soldato
This.

I've only watched a few episodes but none of characters are likable, the casting the terrible and it feels very low budget

This show needs to die.

I watched two episodes and like you thought it was utter *****

To be honest Im a bit tired of all the Marvel / DC tie-ins

Every little penny is being squeezed out of the "paying" public - come up with something completely new you useless tv/hollywood execs :D

Cage / Jones / LoT / AoS / Arrow / Flash are all tired ideas and need to die a quick death

Soldato
I loved the latest episode. It was very funny in places, very camp/quirky, not too serious (except the slave stuff) oh and...fun! Zombies in the American Civil War!

The dynamic between Mick and Ray is very good, when mick opened his chest at the end I thought he was going to give Ray a beer. Even when he took it out I expected him to blast a beer and give it to Ray. But no... Interested to see what happens. Maybe Ray can use it to build a ATOM suit with AC. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom