Deal or No Deal coming to an end.

Soldato
xT0GqBJf5FNUGKoVrO.gif

A post here I made a few years ago...

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18159909

At last! This "gameshow" for jeremy kyle viewers with a hint of twee sycophantic teamwork is over!

God I hated this with a ******* passion.

Associate
It got so boring the only entertainment was recording it, watching the end so I knew where the money was and what they'd end up with, then watch it from the beginning.

It was around that time I sought help.

Caporegime
Golden Balls was entertaining as i'm amazed some people on that show didn't get pounced on after they stole a large sum of money. this cow here for example.

Was only a matter of time before someone got pulled across that table and had his\her head pummeled so maybe a good thing it ended when it did :p

Caporegime
Why was she a cow for playing the game and winning?

Would that have been your mentality if you were in his shoes? It may be a game but with that kind of a steal of money there are going to be harsh feelings regardless. So, IMO shes a thieving cow. Simple :)

Caporegime
Would that have been your mentality if you were in his shoes? It may be a game but with that kind of a steal of money there are going to be harsh feelings regardless. So, IMO shes a thieving cow. Simple :)

I wouldn't have been in his shoes as a bunch of soppy chat before hand wouldn't be sufficient for me to pick split in the first place.

They're playing a game show, he was a chump and he lost.

Caporegime
I wouldn't have been in his shoes as a bunch of soppy chat before hand wouldn't be sufficient for me to pick split in the first place.

They're playing a game show, he was a chump and he lost.

If it had been me those golden balls would have been bouncing off her head, short fuse. :p

Caporegime
If it had been me those golden balls would have been bouncing off her head, short fuse. :p

She's probably got family members in the audience who'd be soon enough bouncing your head off the floor if you tried that, not to mention random blokes who wouldn't take kindly to a women being assaulted and given that your assault would be captured on TV you'd likely be prosecuted.

Caporegime
She's probably got family members in the audience who'd be soon enough bouncing your head off the floor if you tried that, not to mention random blokes who wouldn't take kindly to a women being assaulted and given that your assault would be captured on TV you'd likely be prosecuted.

Can't half tell this isn't GD, take a chill pill son and lighten up. :)

Caporegime

Get over it. It's a tv show. You put that kind of money in front of people and offer them the chance to do that and they will. She played him, she won.

Besides, it's just the prisoner's dilemma with money, it's hardly a new idea.

Caporegime
Get over it. It's a tv show. You put that kind of money in front of people and offer them the chance to do that and they will. She played him, she won.

Besides, it's just the prisoner's dilemma with money, it's hardly a new idea.

Srs business, right? I think some people need to remove the stick for a bit. ;)

Soldato
OP
Someone "beat" golden balls and it destroyed the program.

Was something like one guy said to the other that he was going to steal and if the other person shares he will give them half after the show if not then they both steal and go home with nothing. Win win on the share.

He actually opened a share ball anyway (double joker) and they both went home legit.

Caporegime
Someone "beat" golden balls and it destroyed the program.

Was something like one guy said to the other that he was going to steal and if the other person shares he will give them half after the show if not then they both steal and go home with nothing. Win win on the share.

He actually opened a share ball anyway (double joker) and they both went home legit.

I was watching that clip earlier, really weird how he was acting as well. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom