Deathloop - from the people behind Dishonored and Prey

Associate
I did find it quite confusing as during the opening tutorial there was so much info to take in. However I understand now. Basically they ( visionaries ) all have to be defeated during one whole day. If you skip to the next day then you have to start again

Sounds like a pain. How long is a level approx ?

Associate
Sounds like a pain. How long is a level approx ?

It's really frustrating, that all the work counts for nothing if you don't do it within the day. You can however keep your weapons so you don't lose them if you fail the level.

It's subjective to how you approach the level and which visionary your after. The main aim of each level is to find and defeat the visionary. You can run in, kill them and then run back out again to complete the level. Or you can do it stealthily.
There are also side jobs.

Each level has varying difficulty, some you can do in 10 mins and some take about 25 mins

Associate
I still haven’t bought this yet but you’re the first person I’ve heard compare it to Valorant. How does it remind you of Valorant?

Because it's quite cartoony with a fair bit of light hearted humour.
To me it just has a very valorant feel to it

Associate
It's completely different to any game I've ever played so I'm finding it a bit tricky but I'll get used to it.

Yeah some levels are really tricky and can take a few attempts.
Also you cannot select a difficulty for the campaign so it's just one level

Really annoying how you have to do a whole mission again if you don't defeat the loop within one day. spent hours doing one of them, and now I have to do it again... aagagh :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7A-xbYoqlY

Last edited:
Caporegime
Associate
Is this game straightforward to play? I really get bored quickly with games that too complex or confusing.

In my opinion it's a fairly difficult game to figure out how the loop works etc but you do learn slowly as you progress.
Be prepared to have to do missions again and again.

Associate
Can someone explain how to stop having to redo missions and the same visionary over and over again ? It all has to be done within one day, and if it gets to the next day then you start again ??

I've figured out how to keep slabs

Last edited:
Caporegime
You need to manipulate events to the point they change their routine and appear together.

For instance breaking an experiment so that an eternalist attends the party at night

Last edited:
Associate
Spend half hour doing a level, get killed right at the end and then start again. Great.

Usually you die three times and then have to start from the beginning. I just died once and had to redo the whole mission, confused ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom