Decent chair similar to Markus with more cushioning?

Associate
Hi all

just got this seat but its killing my backside! I bought an Orthopedic gel type seating cushion but it's not much help so now looking for another seat which wont kill my butt after sitting down for 5 mins and that will go lower.

The chair I replacement it was was a PU leather one but it did not give me much back support as far too lazy.

Anyone have any recommendations for something comfortable around £200 or less, don't do any gaming.

Thanks

Associate
One option to consider it do some upholstery and remove the foam inside the seat and replace it with a slightly thicker piece of foam, but it is a load of work

Man of Honour
I had a similar problem with my Markus after quite some time of use. I tried a workaround with a thick memory foam pillow. It was a few quid from a cheap shop, so I thought I may as well. It's been working fine for several years now. Might or might not work for you, but at that price it's worth a try.

Associate
OP
Thanks I have bought a thick memory foam pillow from the rainforest site to help my back and its been fine for the last few weeks so hopefully be ok for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom