Decent mobo for two times 1080ti sized GPU?

Associate
Currently got a Rampage II Gene (very old) but after I put in my new 1080ti I noticed that I am not able to put anything into the second PCI slot as the card is soo big! Cant put another gpu on the third slot either as the connectors for the USB/mobo etc are along the bottom right below the 3rd pci slot.

Looking towards getting a AM4 mobo as I will definitely be getting the 2600 or the 1700. My question is can any ATX sized mobo with enough PCI slots be able to comfortably fit 2 of the 1080ti sized cards?
I have a big case so an ATX size board is fine, although wouldn't mind a mATX (one size smaller) if it is capable of supporting 2 1080ti sized cards.

Associate
OP
Found this: Asus ROG STRIX X370 for £116 , used - very good condition. Is this worth it or I am better off getting a brand new one/ wait for the new boards?

Associate
OP
Also found the ASUS 90MB0SC0-M0EAY0 AMD X370 S for £146.12. Packaging has minor damage, but comes in original packaging. Sounds good, but am a bit worried about the warranty. Does original manufacturers warranty on items stay of the original retailer resells the item? I am thining this is a returned item.

Soldato
Also found the ASUS 90MB0SC0-M0EAY0 AMD X370 S for £146.12. Packaging has minor damage, but comes in original packaging. Sounds good, but am a bit worried about the warranty. Does original manufacturers warranty on items stay of the original retailer resells the item? I am thining this is a returned item.

asus dont deal with warranty directly, pr if your able to, absolute mission- has to go through reseller

Associate
OP
Just got confirmation from their support via chat/email that I will get 2 years manufacturers warranty with the board from date of purchase! am really close to buying the CH6 for £150, its in like new condition. Will go for it in about an hour unless someone on here can give me a good reason not to! I doubt the new boards will be anything like this in terms of price.

Back
Top Bottom