decent space anything with full planet sense of scale?

Associate
OP
Universe sandbox looks interesting, can you zoom right out and in again, does it make ones brain melt with the scale of it? I cant really afford £20 if it doesnt melt ones brain

Associate
OP
oh that looks cool! I mean more our actual solar system but that rocks, cant wait for google earth to be that nice looking

Associate
Universe sandbox looks interesting, can you zoom right out and in again, does it make ones brain melt with the scale of it? I cant really afford £20 if it doesnt melt ones brain
I demo'd Universe Sandbox 2. One punter actually came out with tears in her eyes, and still gets emotional when recollecting the experience...

Associate
OP
I demo'd Universe Sandbox 2. One punter actually came out with tears in her eyes, and still gets emotional when recollecting the experience...

Ok, thats a pretty good recommendation. Do you like it a lot as well?

I'm at a stage where i'm fed up with throwing money at unfinished/unsatisfying games.

Associate
Ok, thats a pretty good recommendation. Do you like it a lot as well?

I'm at a stage where i'm fed up with throwing money at unfinished/unsatisfying games.

I do. At the end of a play session or when I CBA playing an actual game because tired, I just kick back, stretch out on the floor and chill. It's very relaxing. I don't play for more than about 20-30 minutes when I do, but I'm always feeling chilled... oh wait... you said brain melt... ermm.. It's very impressive, but I like that sort of thing. It's kinda personal, I guess. YMMV? Couldn't you at least try it for a wee while and if it really isn't living up to expectations, go for a steam refund?

Associate
OP
I do. At the end of a play session or when I CBA playing an actual game because tired, I just kick back, stretch out on the floor and chill. It's very relaxing. I don't play for more than about 20-30 minutes when I do, but I'm always feeling chilled... oh wait... you said brain melt... ermm.. It's very impressive, but I like that sort of thing. It's kinda personal, I guess. YMMV? Couldn't you at least try it for a wee while and if it really isn't living up to expectations, go for a steam refund?

Yeah I could do that

Back
Top Bottom