Decent Wireless Gaming headset

Associate
Looking for a decent wireless gaming headset. Had a couple of Corsair HS40 but my PC is now quite far away from my desk so the cable keeps getting stretched.

Looking for a decent wireless setup. No real budget. Will buy whatever's recommended.

Cheers

Associate
Dude I've got them.....can't fault them at all...to get the best out of them you really got to connect the workstation..to your soundcard via optical ....if you have any prob just let me know cos you got to change a few settings on your PC to get surround..

Associate
OP
Dude I've got them.....can't fault them at all...to get the best out of them you really got to connect the workstation..to your soundcard via optical ....if you have any prob just let me know cos you got to change a few settings on your PC to get surround..

Thanks. Hopefully get them tomorrow and have a look at setting them up.

Associate
Cancelled the order. Needed them for today but that isn't going to happen. So will get an alternative on the high Street.

Just a quick one....I had the logitech g933 before the Siberia's. They were comfortable and sounded good but I had big issues with software..now that might not be the case for everybody.....have you looked at the razer man o war wireless?.... might be worth a shout.....let us know how you go on fella

OcUK Staff
Cancelled the order. Needed them for today but that isn't going to happen. So will get an alternative on the high Street.

Siberia 840 is now the same price as the 800's were :)

Steelseries Siberia 840 Premium Wireless Gaming Headset (61230) @ £239.99 inc VAT

The Siberia 840 delivers the professional grade audio that you know and love with the added bonus of Bluetooth. This headset offers a lag free environment with low latency and amazing sound.

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom