Dell S2409W 24" Widescreen True HD LCD Monitor - Black

Soldato
Just had an automated phone call from Dell. My monitor will be here on Friday! As I have the day of thats perfect as well. They offered morning or afternoon deliveries as which was good!

M.

Associate
Just had an automated phone call from Dell. My monitor will be here on Friday! As I have the day of thats perfect as well. They offered morning or afternoon deliveries as which was good!

M.

Same here! I ordered mine on Saturday so not a bad turn around at all considering the demand for the monitor atm.

Soldato
Loving mine so far

Desktop is nice crisp and bright (not too bright after I knocked it down a bit) haven't really done much gaming as yet but it all looked great when I jumped on source and COD4

Soldato
I wasn't to worried about the extra years warranty mainly because I will have upgraded by then! The next upgrade will be to touch screen I bet.

M.

Permabanned
Got mine yesterday.
I don't like the glossy edge that reflects the screen slightly. Other than that, good screen.
I was a little bit concerned by some flicker on Far Cry 2 but I think that is because I maxed out on the settings & resolution and had not updated the screens drivers or adjusted any of the default settings. I'll try again tonight and be back on here if it won't go away.

Soldato
Monitor came about 10 minutes ago. As it was scheduled between 8 and 1pm I am mightily impressed.

The first thing that hit me was the size - damn it's big!

Looks a cracking monitor - no dead pixels or anything to report yet will let you know how I get on!

M

Soldato
Plugged in my lovely new monitor, set it all up.. pop! it died :( Phoned Dell, they're sending out a new unit and picking the new one up same time Monday morning, cant fault that service.

Soldato
Unlucky. I did the Dead Pixel test and thought I had a couple - fortunately it turned out to be just dust. Other than that - I've had no problems with it - absolutely stunning monster of a screen.

Soldato
Must admit I've been impressed with the delivery. Couldn't believe it at 8.02AM a knock on the door and it was delivered. Box was in perfect nick as was the screen. For some reason I had a VGA connected to the screen and a DVI cable included. I remember reading somewhere that they only came with VGA cables so this was a nice suprise and means I can sell my old screen with my old cable.

M.

Soldato
Must admit I've been impressed with the delivery. Couldn't believe it at 8.02AM a knock on the door and it was delivered. Box was in perfect nick as was the screen. For some reason I had a VGA connected to the screen and a DVI cable included. I remember reading somewhere that they only came with VGA cables so this was a nice suprise and means I can sell my old screen with my old cable.

M.

Yup same on all accounts, now lets hope they're as flawless with returns as they are with delivery. :(

Back
Top Bottom