Dell U2410 or Samsung T260

Soldato
Building a rig, primarily for gaming, and then mainly internet browsing, watching the odd divx. I see both these LCD's are on special with OcUK. Considering one of these in case my Sony Bravia 32W4000 1080P TV turns out to be a bit too hard on the eyes, given it's obviously larger pixel pitch and low res for a 32".

Really considering the 26" Samsung, surely faster response then the Dell and not too worried about viewing angles. However, what are the colours like on this screen. Would they be acceptable for gaming and general use ? Also, is there more of a chance of annoying backlight bleed or clouding with TN screens ? Is the Dell vastly superior and worth the extra cash ?

Soldato
OP
Hmm..thought the Samsung being TN would have done better in the game rendering. Dell seems to be better overall and more expensive of course. I wonder does the Dell have severe input lag when using HDMI though ?

Associate
The Dell 2209WA doesn't have HDMI, so no issue there. It does seem to do very well on input lag according to my link to Digital Versus. The Dell is only £194.99 on OCUK, so cheaper (naturally) than the 26" Samsung...

Back
Top Bottom