*** Dell UltraSharp U2410 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor @ £447.99 inc VAT ***

Suspended
*** *** Dell UltraSharp U2410 24" Widescreen LCD Monitor @ £447.99 inc VAT *** ***

MO-036-DE_400.jpg

Experience astounding colour accuracy, precision and performance with the Dell UltraSharp U2410 Monitor. The U2410 is packed with features that make it easy to connect and a pleasure to use, no matter how much screen time you log including Picture-in-Picture, adjustable stand, touch controls and extensive connectivity. Thanks to PremierColor technology, the U2410 Monitor delivers reliable, true-to-life colour without the need for extensive calibration. 12-bit internal processing enables 1.07 billon colours and helps distinguish very low grayscale tones to deliver greater level of details in dark areas. A colour gamut of 110% delivers vibrant, true-to life colour across all display modes.

- Screen Size: 24" IPS Widescreen
- Resolution: 1920x1200
- Contrast Ratio: 80000:1
- Brightness: 400cd/m²
- Response Time: 6ms
- Viewing Angles (H/V): 178°/178°
- Colours: 1.07 Billion
- Inputs: 1x Component, 1x Composite, 1x VGA, 1x DisplayPort, 1x DVI-D & 1x HDMI
- Adjustable Stand
- VESA Compliant
- Dimensions: 559.7mm x 493.0mm x 201.5mm
- Warranty: 3 Years On-Site (Dell Premium Guarantee - You will receive a replacement UltraSharp monitor should even one bright defective pixel appear on the screen)

Only £447.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I really can't wait to see some reviews of this bad boy...it looks awesome on paper. (and by review I mean something a bit more in depth than that effort on CNET Australia)

Then all I need to do is sell a kidney to buy one of these and an SSD for me to install Windows 7 on...

Soldato
Not bad at all. Not got any money until my student loan hits so it'll have to wait until then, will see what the price is at the start of next month. :)

Associate
Hi Fatboy,

Have you got one out of a box as yet and if so can you confirm for me the full width and height of the screen and whether or not it has the same height adjustments as the Dell 2407.

I'm looking for a 3rd monitor to complete my triplehead set up and have currently a 2408 in my OC basket, but may replace it with this one for the small difference in price as I'm presuming it's a better screen than the 2408. But want to make sure it doesn't look out of place if I put it as the middle screen with 2 2407's each side of it.

Thanks

Taff

Associate
Yay! As soon as I've finished moving house, I'll be snapping up one of these. :)

The price difference is due to the source that other person used. ;)

I realise that the other one was the flea-store, but in my experience OcUK is generally on a par with prices that appear on there for new stuff, or only a tad more expensive.

Associate
Regarding input lag, this monitor seems to trump the HPLP2475w by a few ms, and also has better colour support.

However, according to reviews, the low 14ms average input lag is achieved through 'game mode' and a lot of the colour accuracy is then reportedly lost - not an issue with the HP monitor. I don't think I'd like to be switching between display modes every time I enter/exit a game much, either.

For a gamer who does none or hardly any photo/graphic processing, I'd say the HP is still the way to go.

Last edited:
Associate
Regarding input lag, this monitor seems to trump the HPLP2475w by a few ms, and also has better colour support.

However, according to reviews, the low 14ms average input lag is achieved through 'game mode' and a lot of the colour accuracy is then reportedly lost - not an issue with the HP monitor. I don't think I'd like the be switching between display modes every time I enter/exit a game much, either.

For a gamer who does none or hardly any photo/graphic processing, I'd say the HP is still the way to go.

Boo. I've already made up my mind, dont you try and change it;) I'll tell you how good it is when I set it up:D

Associate
Boo. I've already made up my mind, dont you try and change it;) I'll tell you how good it is when I set it up:D

Oh I don't doubt for a second that this will be one impressive monitor; but, if, like me, you're a bit of a purist -- albeit a budget-wary one -- having to switch modes and be explicitly aware that because the monitor is in 'game mode' you've lost some colour accuracy is bit of a deterrent.

The U2410's colour accuracy outside of games is appealing, but I haven't heard any major complaints from the HP users regarding the 'weird' colours seen in IE, FF, or other non-colour-managed applications.

The input lag drop is nice, but in reality will still round up to two frames just like the LP2475w in games.

Associate
I could be pulling facts out of the air, but from reading numerous forums and tests, so I could be mistaken/confused.

The difference in input lag between gamer mode and normal mode is not much really. Its more for purist fps gamers who want the lowest input lag.

Associate
The input lag drop is nice, but in reality will still round up to two frames just like the LP2475w in games.
Nope, it won't.. it's half that. The average lag is sub 1 frame. There might be an occasional 2 frame spike in there. But, provided you can live with the annoyance of changing mode when you want to game, this appears to be the better monitor for BOTH colour critical work AND gaming. I will let you all know anyway, in terms of performance, as I have a CRT handy and am about to pull the trigger on the Dell, so I should have it tomorrow ;)

The sole issue is pricing.. God help me, because I know this monitor is going to go a good bit cheaper before Christmas.. :eek::D

Associate
GAH!! I hate buying monitors and TVs for this exact reason, monitors more so. "This is better but thats worse" etc etc

Was great with the NEC 20 WGX2 everyone pretty much agreed it was the best monitors about.

I'll should be picking one of these Dell's from down the road. Was more expensive than OC but they knocked it down so its only a few quid more, but its convenient for me as I can just go and pick it up. Get all night to faff with it and dont have to wait at home for deliery.

Back
Top Bottom