Dereck Chisora slaps Vitali Klitschko ahead of title fight

Soldato
As others have said Chisora couldn't beat Tyson Fury, fighting a Klitschko is another world for him let alone a wound up Klitschko!

His best chance of winning the fight would have been hoping Vitali took him lightly and maybe had one eye on the possible Haye fight but slapping him probably means he's going to be all business now!

Bit like Audley this will be Chisoras day in the sun before he goes back to fighting domestic plodders like John McDermott!

Soldato
I'm not a big boxing fan (and never post in this forum, actually), but I saw this on the news and thought it stunk.

Am I right in thinking Klitschko will destroy this kid?

Caporegime
He was awful against the Giant Gypo and he'll be embarrassed tonight. Can't decide whether I'd like a first round KO or 12 rounds of hurt.

Eubank Junior's fighting on channel 5 tonight if anyone's interested. Looked pretty good in his first professional fight last time out.

Caporegime
£32k fine for the muppet Chisora...definitely deserves that and more.

The unprovoked assault will cost him a £32,000 fine and brought condemnation for all sides, including his own handlers.

WBC president Jose Sulaiman said: 'Boxing, even though it is violent, is a sport of gentlemen and fair play. The WBC has decided to fine Chisora for not complying with the fair play that is required in all sports.'

Soldato
He'll make more than that £32k fine back from all the extra PPV buys etc. I expect, from people who weren't even aware the fight was happening before he did that.

Soldato
I just watched the first half of the Chisora VS Tyson fury fight - he looks pretty rubbish tbh, he looks unfit and not very tight... Will be interesting to see how he stands up to Klitschko - albeit if he lasts more than round 3.

Back
Top Bottom