1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dereck Chisora slaps Vitali Klitschko ahead of title fight

Discussion in 'Sports Arena' started by DanTheMan, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Kenai

Capodecina

Are you seriously implying it was his fault he got spat on? :confused:

2. Rids

Soldato

I'm saying that the spitting was out of order, there was no excuse for it.

Nor is there any excuse for Vladimir Klitscho squaring up to a professional heavyweight fighter minutes before his title fight.

3. dirtydog

PermaBanned

What about all that crap about "I'm going to shoot you, I'm going to burn you" etc. to David Haye?

4. ringo747

Sgarrista

I missed all that last night - what a bunch of tossers. These lads are just scum. I hoped they get charged and banned from boxing. Disgraceful.

5. One More Solo

Capodecina

:rolleyes:

6. Rameses

Sgarrista

I must admit I didn't know anything about Chisora since before the fight but what I've seen he is a complete joke, he did well in the fight and it would be good to see him against Haye, but the slapping, the spitting and of course that press conference brawl show just how much a tool he is, whether its designed to gain attention or not it was crash tv, Haye too is a gob *****, the pair of them should be punished for that.

I'm glad Vitali won, him & his younger brother are how boxers should behave! They have respect, whereas our offerings are nothing but gobby *****.

7. mehuk

PermaBanned

Chisora is king.

I love the passion - if that is not staged, then he should be fighting every week :D

Im actually interested in the division again now, I want Chissy to wreck Haye, then Chissy to wreck one of the steroid twins (are they twins or just brothers?)

Then Chissy v Tyson ... not that one with the fake name, the real Iron.

Then if Chissy wins that, Chissy v idk someone else.. Amir Kahn or something, he needs a slapping :D

Chissy Fanclub

8. physichull

Sgarrista

Took the words right out of my mouth.

9. Doohickey

Sgarrista

[​IMG]

For the lols.

10. semi-pro waster

Man of Honour

And they both hold PhDs as well as speaking multiple languages which does make them somewhat unusual in any sport. Dereck Chisora lasted rather longer than I was expecting, I thought he'd not make it to the end so well done to him for that much but his behaviour both before and after the fight has been pretty reprehensible - it'll be interesting to see if any sanctions are taken against him or David Haye for it.

Given they were born almost five years apart I feel fairly safe in concluding they are not twins.

You want him to fight a 45 year old who has been retired for coming up on 7 years now? I'm not convinced if I'm honest.

I see, you're just on the wind-up.

11. Psycho Ned

Sgarrista

Think Chisora probably fought for free last night by the time they've taken his fines for slapping Vitali, spitting water over Wlad and brawling with Haye off his purse :p

Raised his profile in the UK about 1000% though, he was known to hardcore boxing fans before now he's a household name!

12. nemtizz

Capodecina

[​IMG]

EDIT - Too late.

13. cheets64

PermaBanned

Vile people, should be locked up. Disgrace to British boxing.

14. Purdy

Capodecina

Would like to see Haye vs Chisora fight with Haye demolishing him.

15. awaybreaktoday

Mobster

What the hell was Chisora getting out his seat for.

16. awaybreaktoday

Mobster

Haye didn't glass Chisora, he just punched him in the face while holding a bottle, during which time the bottle accidentally smashed as a result of contact with Chisora's face.

17. wedgie

Sgarrista

Do we actually know if the bottle smashed? Either way, punching someone with a bottle in your hand is pretty damn naughty.

18. aaron333

Wise Guy

The bottle still is intact from the picture above after the punch. Not sure how people can say he was "bottled".

19. awaybreaktoday

Mobster

yes it does look intact, it was a reaction throw i think as he did throw a left first.

20. wedgie

Sgarrista

Yeah that's what I mean, a lot of people seem to be thinking that the liquid flying out of the bottle is actually shards of glass. Haye's hand would be badly cut if the bottle shattered (though I guess we don't know for sure it this point that it isn't) and Chisora doesn't have a scratch on him which suggests to me that the bottle didn't smash on impact. What is certain is the effect of the punch would have been magnified several times given that Haye was holding the bottle, so that's almost as bad.