Desktops!!

Originally posted by 1pudding1
I've had a scan of this thread but cant see where you got the volume control thing from uberskilled. Can you let me know where its from, thanks.

if you let me have your email ill mail it to you as the site that has it isnt up for the moment

had a bit of a mix round and changed paper :)

280104.JPG

2801042.JPG

Last edited:
Originally posted by Wedge
Lo Uber

How do you get you weather to say 'just' Grimsby! Mine says my Newbury, but wiv United Kingdom after it.

eg: Newbury, United Kingdom

I want it to just read newbury.?

lol i kicked myself for not thinking of it sooner and i bet you will when i tell ya lol

just delete the object that looks for the place name. then put a txt box in its place with just your towns name in :D

Originally posted by Datamonkey
hey up uber, been a while.

can u explain that one in english for me, lol

Cheers

lol okay :)

edit the config in samurize (so you can see it graphically rather than opening it up in notepad). find the part that looks for your place name and then delete it.

in its place you will need to add some text with your town name. you do this by going to "add meter" and then "add text"

and bingo jobs a good un' :D

Cheers

edit the config in samurize (so you can see it graphically rather than opening it up in notepad). find the part that looks for your place name and then delete it.

in its place you will need to add some text with your town name. you do this by going to "add meter" and then "add text"

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Originally posted by matrix3412
uberskilled, if you want me to host them for you so they can be left online more than a day or day let me know :)

ill put the links up this afternoon. if you could dload them and then host them that would be fantastic!! :)

**edit**

ive just discovered that i cant fit them on as i have no space left at all...i may have to find some more free webspace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom