Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
@Mark A Honest opinion, you need the new Forsaken DLC to get the good story content. If you want, you can play the trial on Blizzard to see if you like the gunplay etc? Story wise: The base story is a pretty standard "stop the bad guy" affair, and the 2 smaller expansions are pretty "meh" (even more so if you're coming into Destiny fresh) I would say £10-15 for the key, as CD keys has that content plus the new expansion for £34.

@drs101 Approved

Soldato
Hey guys, the wife and I want another crack at this game, last we played was on release, we're both around 250 power. What is the best option for us? Continue doing raids and then get the expansions or just jump straight in and get the expansions?

Associate
Hi ,I'm sat at my computer staring at the checkout with destiny 2 legendary collection in my basket and unsure if I should get it ,I never played the first destiny so have no idea of the story path and if it continues on on this game,my two main worries is is it worth playing now ?,as I've seen a lot of negative feedback on this game and also I will be playing it solo as I have no friends playing this game ,is going through solo okay? Do we have a clan? Is it active?

Cheers for any info

Associate
Hi ,I'm sat at my computer staring at the checkout with destiny 2 legendary collection in my basket and unsure if I should get it ,I never played the first destiny so have no idea of the story path and if it continues on on this game,my two main worries is is it worth playing now ?,as I've seen a lot of negative feedback on this game and also I will be playing it solo as I have no friends playing this game ,is going through solo okay? Do we have a clan? Is it active?

Cheers for any info
its a great game, just came back to it myself and am surprised how good forsaken is so far, gambit mode is excellent and the main forsaken quest is the best destiny quest so far, there is an active clan but single player play is easy and you can dip in and out of multiplay nat will, its great, my only gripe is that it has taken this long and a season pass and an expansion to get to this point, they should have fixed it for free.

Soldato
Just unlocked the Dreaming City last night. Beautiful area, with an event thing in the cathedral with decent loot - got myself a second seed of light out of it, for unlocking a new subclass ability. 509 light now - still some way to go before I can play with the big boys.

Soldato
So, ran through the Osiris DLC in several hours. It was fun! Up to Lv25 on my warlock and going to start the Warmind DLC tonight then onto Forsaken. Osiris was cool, a bit short but a fun re-introduction to the game.

Is it worth doing any of the Osiris/Warmind raids before starting Forsaken?

Associate
I played too much of this over the weekend.
I was a huge critic of the base games lack of endgame content but they have done a great job since then,so much to keep the player busy now.

Associate
@chris-82 Approved your request, welcome :) Get yourself into the Discord for the text and chat channels

@agnes I would get to Foresaken asap if I were you! Besides, I think you will struggle to find many groups for those Raids at the moment. The gear is not viable, and everyone is concentrating on beating the new raid + other content

Soldato
@agnes I would get to Foresaken asap if I were you! Besides, I think you will struggle to find many groups for those Raids at the moment. The gear is not viable, and everyone is concentrating on beating the new raid + other content

Cool, if I boost my titan then, will I be able to go back and still complete the warmind campaign or will the boost entirely wipe it out for me

Associate
Join up on the Discord, join in chats and sign up to games.. just generally get involved.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, they'll all a good welcoming bunch who will help you out in anyway.

Associate
I've only managed to play a few hours, I'm really enjoying it and I think the general consensus is that it's vastly improved the game with slight niggles here and there. Definitely this is the time to go back into it though.

Associate
Thanks for the add to the clan ,
Really enjoying the game ,finished the base game and dlc 1 yesterday and only have one mission left on dlc 2 before its complete,then onto forsaken,im currently level 39 /power level 386 ,not bad for two and half days of owning the game !haha,im making good progress but still way off from joining the big boy raids and such though.
ive been ignoring cruciable ,raids and such as im thinking the older content and its drops are obsolete now due to the forsaken expansion and no point in doing any of it untill i have hit character cap,or should i be doing them?

Soldato
@chris-82

Old raids are only relevant for mw cores and to generate the clan engram each week so wouldn’t worry about it too much, we normally smash a quick raid out weekly for it anyway.

Crucible however has a weekly milestone attached to it as well as two dailies a week for powerful. In addition ranking up Valor gives powerful gear.

Just hover over each activity to see the rewards and focus on powerfuls, that includes dreaming city, tangled shore, one planet a week for flashpoint etc. In addition you have soft caps to consider so nightfall’s can drop -5 power level gear which can help fill gaps. They made everything a little less obvious for first glance so it wasn’t a clear levelling path.

Back
Top Bottom