*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
We got some really luckily matches, most of the games we faced where rocking 2/3 KDs, watched a few videos and checked around on reddit and others got people new to PVP with like 0.3kds. Really depends on lucky I guess.

Soldato
Competitive... pfft :o

Cheers for the carry though I guess I did have my moments :p

For anyone else that is working towards this I advise getting all of the buffs from the vendor as they really help out. It's pretty intense especially against the better teams but the loot is worth it. What I didn't realise is having 8 wins entitles you to ALL rewards from the vendor, not just the 8 wins one. Although you can repeat the activity as many times as you want by getting more scorecards you will only be able to receive each reward once.

Soldato
Nice one Oreo. Could do with smashing the NF on both after also :p :D ;)

OreO... hmm interesting... :p

If possible could we run a quick 32 PoE before we run the 34? My hunter is still only 32.5 as NF's have not been good to me. I *might* get Ethric light from the last one but if not I will struggle a bit. I can always run on Pigtails if we don't have time to do a 32 first as she is 34.

Soldato
Destiny been good to me today, got The Ram from an engram, accidentally wandered into a pack of wolves event and got a key, and then a Dead Orbit shader finally dropped from a package :)

Soldato
Damn you get a lot if you go 9-0. I think if we get a decent team together it shouldn't be too difficult. I can run either my hunter or Titan, I do have a Crest of aplha lupi on my Titan and I'm thinking that could come in handy. Looks like you get a load of etheric light and full ToO gears, so you could max 2 classes pretty easily.

Soldato
I'll be up for some Trials of Osiris soon if anyone wants to put a team of 3 together.

We tried it the other night, me, fallen_god and my mate but my mate is really bad at PvP and doesn't have great weapons so it didn't work out too well.

Playing PvP a lot tonight with my mates as I'm too ill to bother going out so should be decent practise.

Soldato
I'll be up for some Trials of Osiris soon if anyone wants to put a team of 3 together.

We tried it the other night, me, fallen_god and my mate but my mate is really bad at PvP and doesn't have great weapons so it didn't work out too well.

Playing PvP a lot tonight with my mates as I'm too ill to bother going out so should be decent practise.

Mostly think he just had bad weapons, and then a level difference. I've given it some thought if we just group up, make sure your always around a corner so you don't die in the middle of a map for example things should go well. Maybe have a sun singer warlock as an insurance plan it would work well.

Back
Top Bottom