*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Soldato
Taking a half day at work today - figured after hitting my deadline yesterday I could do with some R&R time!!

Gives me a chance to clear up misc stuff ready for tonight as I'll be playing squash immediately before the evening schedule kicks in.

Got a mate wanting to do a very quick PoE 32 run around 9/9.30pm so will jump off IB for that but otherwise will be on during the day, and after the NF's at 7pm.

Associate
Originally Posted by WriteThatD0wn View Post
Just going to formalise a IB group for X1 I suspect we will have at least 1 group possibly 2 going on.

Tuesday X1 IB (20:15 ish)

1. WriteThatD0wn
2.EvilMatt
3.The Chemist
4. Wardyp
5. KWJAY?

Soldato
Just going to formalise a IB group for X1 I suspect we will have at least 1 group possibly 2 going on.

1. WriteThatD0wn
2. EvilMatt
3. The Chemist
4. Wardyp
5. KWJAY

I am up for it but happy to jump in and out if more regular people come on (e.g. Thor) I still have the DLC to complete! Plus, I can play till 21:45 before Taxi duty.

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally Posted by mid_gen View Post
8pm GMT Tuesday PoE 32+
1) middgen
2) OweO
3) redrooster

I think we definitely want to have a crack at the 35, watched a few vids and with void burn it seems pretty straightforward. If we do the 34 first I can drop the etheric on corrective measure of praedyths revenge.

Caporegime
Anyone up to do a nightfall today, I'm going to be online in an hr or so but will be free for most of the day/evening. Gt is r0gue360 so feel free to add me.

Also would like to do a POE lvl 32 and 34 today as well, again I'm free for most of the day and evening.

But to give a time for poe, let's say 8pm start on xbox one:

1. R0gue360

Associate
Anyone up to do a nightfall today, I'm going to be online in an hr or so but will be free for most of the day/evening. Gt is r0gue360 so feel free to add me.

Also would like to do a POE lvl 32 and 34 today as well, again I'm free for most of the day and evening.

But to give a time for poe, let's say 8pm start on xbox one:

1. R0gue360
2. Gro187

Im up for a bit of all that, I've slept in and I'm already behind schedule :(

Associate
Thor, ill be on for 6 for NF if you wanna team up? Phog?
Definitely up for it but I won't be on until 7:30.

I am up for it but happy to jump in and out if more regular people come on (e.g. Thor) I still have the DLC to complete! Plus, I can play till 21:45 before Taxi duty.

No probs - I'll probably be on and off anyway so I'll just be seeing who's around to team up with as and when I'm on. Plus, welcome back! :)

Soldato
So I'll sneak on for a quick NF about 5:15 then just mooch about waiting to see if the IB glitch still works...although the patch they just rolled out more than likely fixes it.

Associate
Anyone noticed it looks like they patched the Wolves public chest glitch? Had plenty of time but after re-entering the zone the chest sat there but i couldn't get anything from it.

Yup...

https://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Update--06022015/en/News/News?aid=12978

But still...

Key Highlights

•The first Wanted Fallen Bounty completed each week is now guaranteed to drop a Treasure Key

•Greatly increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from the small chests at the end of the Prison of Elders

•Increased the drop rate of Treasure Keys from Ether Chests

Soldato
Sorry I'll have to drop out tonight, double booked with my little bro for something else. Hopefully Ill be on tomorrow for some IB.

1. WriteThatD0wn
2. EvilMatt
3. The Chemist
4. Wardyp
5. KWJAY

Associate
Right I'm on now and up for 2xNF on my Hunter and Warlock. Please send a message myself if you need someone. I'll just be doing some bounties in he meantime. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom