Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

Associate
I have been happy with the performance, albeit with MSAA and contact hardening shadows off. Running at ultra @ 2560x1440 and it does not drop below 60fps(Vsync on).

Considering I still have a 2500k my 980ti is working well.

I am however getting some random CTD.

Soldato
Played for a hour last night seems ok so far, the only issue I've got that won't affect everyone is when playing @ 3440x1440 the red screen glow for low health only spans to 2560x1440.

Soldato
bench mark is useless it's not reflective of in game at all, i've tweeked some settings on very high and in games get an average of 63 but the benchmark is only showing 40's

we could do with a setting thread so people can share there settings all in one place as it seems to vary massively from rig to rig

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
yeah lol - soooo unexpected
game so far been epic for me,im not sure if i want to play and finish it tbh :D
its kind of game which you want to never end - for me at least

Not got that far yet. Just finished having a shower, watching the news and having a chat with Sarif :)

What have they done to his face and voice? Killed it a bit for me :(

Apart from that, really enjoying it! :D

Got all 10 of Praxis Kits now finally. Plus 6000 Credits which I can use to buy the 11th Praxis Kit :D

I am wondering how I should go about using them. I am thinking maybe it is worth saving them for my next playthrough where I use them from the start and make a separate save and back it up so my Praxis points wont be wasted... That way also I get my first playthrough done without no extra Praxis Kits used :p:D

Soldato
High Preset. Turn AO to highest setting.

Honestly. This game is a textbook example of a bunch of very demanding settings that dont actually add very much at all visually.

What are the main settings to turn down that will most improve performance without sacrificing too much visually?

(still reading through the hundreds of posts here)

Associate
Patch for PC just released on Steam, hopefully resolve some of the crash issues people have been experiencing.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/355043117529200552/

(24-08-2016) PC Patch notes for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Patch build 524.7
We have just released the first PC patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, v1.0 build 524.7. This patch focusses on critical issues users ran into immediately following release.

This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client or manually look for updates in the Windows Store.

The following fixes are in this patch:
• Fixed crashes caused by third-party programs interfering with the game.
• Fixed crash that occurred after viewing the intro videos.
• Fixed issue that could cause a crash at the end of the Prague intro scene.
• Fixed mouse invert setting not being displayed correctly in the options menu.

Note about performance
We are seeing people reporting performance issues when playing the game on Very High/Ultra settings with MSAA set to 2x, 4x, or 8x. We would like to emphasize again that these options are very demanding.
We recommend everyone that is running at recommended spec or higher to start with the High Preset and MSAA turned off, and then tweak the options to optimize your experience.

While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone, if you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we have made a Beta available on Steam, v1.0_build 524.6, that can be used to switch back to the previous version.

We will keep monitoring for feedback and will release further patches as it seems required. We always welcome your feedback!

Back
Top Bottom