US: Dexter Season 7 (Contains Spoilers)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

His laptop / work PC is something that my wife and I have commented on before.

If someone were to check his search history (particularly his work PC), they'd see he searched for every one of the missing persons or mysteriously vanishing perps :p

Soldato
I think the dark passenger episode was a bit of a con... Lila came up with the phrase in season 2, not Dexter / Harry in Dexter's childhood.

Seriously writers :p

I'm just rewatching Dexter again, the Dark Passenger is mentioned in season 1.

Edit: I'm upto the ep where he meets her. Dexter says Dark Passenger before she does as well.

Last edited:
Associate
Finally got around to watching Dexter a few weeks ago and finished it last night. Great show but inevitably got poor in the last few seasons.

It went off mid season 6 I think and season 8 was awful and actually became a chore just to get to the end.

I think the the Deb loving Dex thing was pretty terrible and poor from the writers. Dont think the actual finale was to bad since I wanted LaGueta dead because she is beyond annoying.

Soldato
Finally got around to watching Dexter a few weeks ago and finished it last night. Great show but inevitably got poor in the last few seasons.

It went off mid season 6 I think and season 8 was awful and actually became a chore just to get to the end.

I think the the Deb loving Dex thing was pretty terrible and poor from the writers. Dont think the actual finale was to bad since I wanted LaGueta dead because she is beyond annoying.

I never liked Lagueta and the lady that played her. I always thought she was a very poor actress. You could see how poor she was in the final scene

Associate
Really enjoyed season 7. Isaac was a great character - i actually thought Dexter was going to end up working for him but hey ho.

Season 6 was poor at the start for me even though it had Adama in it. Got good towards the end but was the worst for me.

Season 4 was great but the end really got to me. Nothing i've ever seen before got to me that much actually.

Such a great show.

Back
Top Bottom