US: Dexter Season 7 (Contains Spoilers)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I feels like they rushed the end of Isaak, he was a cracking character and reminded me of Prado in a way (what a guy he was). Now the last 3 episodes are gonna be about Doakes etc. Feel's like 2 seasons in 1 with all that has happened.

They've already announced that the story arc will span season 7 and 8, so I think the final episode of 7 will just be an epic cliffhanger and season 8 will be where the loose ends are tied up.

I have to agree with Issac. Not sure why they felt they needed to kill him off now, and introduce the phantom arsonist. The way in which he died was a bit cheap too, they should have kept him alive just to add that extra dynamic for Dexter to worry about.

Perhaps the phantom arsonist is simply Dexters next kill, or more likely it is Doakes even though they keep hinting that its the fire inspectior. He was blown up / burned alive ;)

Soldato
I would hate the show if they brought Doakes back in any way.

I hated they killed of Issac, I thought it would have been good if both him and Dexter got to make a killing out of the strip club owner ( cant remember his name, the on that got the hit to happen on Issac) him together, though Dex at least mentions he would "fill a second grave" for him, such a good character.

Soldato
Doakes is not "coming back". He's dead - end of story.

If / when he appears in the show it will be in the form of a flashback or a dream (or both). Probably from the perspective of La Guerta.

Caporegime
not bad ep shame isaak was shot but he was going to get it one way or another

as for doakes leave him dead and no flashback filler eps please dexter :(

i have a sneaky feeling that guerta is going to be killed by deb at some point.

Associate
What was the old captain fired for? I can't remember. Was he even fired?

From what I remember LaGuerta stabbed him in the back. He had been with a hooker who had died from a drug overdose and tried to cover his tracks. I think he told LaGuerta so she could help him but she ended up blackmailing him into giving her a list of clients who used the same hookers. She eventually used the info on him and he ended up leaving the force.

Soldato
I saw Dexter Season 1 advertised on a bus in Greenwich on Friday, thought it was bit odd since it came out years ago. Anyone know if its been picked up by a new network?

Associate
I can see Dexter losing all control over the next few episodes after killing Hannah's father. Or at least until he leaves or kills Hannah, she seems to be what is making him unstable.

I'm expecting him to go after La Guerta as she is the only one going after him, or at least scare her into backing off!

Either way the next few episodes should be brilliant! :D

Soldato
I think it's inevitable that Dexter will kill Hannah at some point. I imagine the next thing that will happen is Deb starts going after Hannah, knowing about the roommate, Hannah will somehow find out Deb knows and attempt to kill her, and Dexter will make a choice between Hannah and Deb and choose Deb.

I can see the whole LaGuerta thing being one of the main plot points next season so I can't imagine that will go too far this season. I can't see how in two episodes they'd be able to wrap up both the Hannah and LaGuerta situations without it feeling rushed, so I think the series will probably end on a big cliffhanger involving LaGuerta. She'll either find incontrovertible proof that Dexter is the butcher, or she'll catch Dexter in the act of killing, something like that.

Soldato
She'll either find incontrovertible proof that Dexter is the butcher, or she'll catch Dexter in the act of killing, something like that.

Given they did the "caught mid kill" thing, i hope not, maybe she'll catch him doing a body dump after tracking his boat or some such, though boat tracking has also been done i guess...

One

One

Soldato
"This conclusion's hanging from your ass" lmao
"The fat ladie isn't singing, she's done, she's getting dry humped in the dressing room"

He's become so much funnier that when he was a cop :p

"Can you ever really trust a poisoner?" Really dexter, that's your snippet of wisdom?

Damn, I just saw the teaser for the finale, it looks pretty good!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom