Diablo 2 belt auto-refill

Soldato
Hi,

I recently decided to play Diablo 2 once again.

Are there any mods out there that will run quietly in the background and when I take a potion from my belt it would then automatically put another potion of the same type into my belt from my bag?

Would save a whole lot of time if there are any mods like that :)

Thanks,
Craig.

Associate
Not sure if this will help but if you have potions in your "stash" and you hold down shift and left click on them, they will automatically be placed into your belt :)

Hope it helps :D

Man of Honour
It's supposed to happen anyway, but it seems bugged. Sometimes the belt auto-fills, sometimes it doesn't. It usually doesn't when you fight Diablo! Not much help I know...

M

Associate
I dont think there has ever been a belt auto-refill from your inventory (ive played quite a lot since the game came out). Could be wrong though, havent played much of 1.11 (the new one i think)

Soldato
There isn't a mod for that, no.

As far as I know, there aren't really any decent mods for D2. Having played it for years (finally kicked the habit, much too addicitive) I've tried a few mods, new areas and quests and stuff, and they're never as good as 1.11 on bnet.

Soldato
I always used to like stacking up on the high damage weapons, and getting the high %life and mana stealing on them on assassin, going nuts, using finisher and back up to full life and mana, perpetual fighter ^^

Man of Honour
No, there IS auto refill built in, but it only seems to work for low level health potions. Early in the game it works just fine, but once you start having only medium and high levels potions it seems to stop working. Pick up a low level potion though, and it may well fill a belt slot. The system also doesn't seem to refil rejuv potions under any circumstances. This is from the Arreat Summit:

If you have a potion or scroll in a hot key slot and you pick up another of the same type, the new item automatically stacks above the first one. This continues until the column is full. If there is no more room on the belt, the item is placed in your backpack.

M

Back
Top Bottom