Diablo3 Guest pass begging thread

Caporegime
Since Amazon is still acting like a child on crystal meth and weed, i wonder if i could perhaps have a pass, if anyone still has any.

Though i haven't used trust emails, how does it work?

EDIT: It seems my order is actually dispatched, dont know when it will arrive though, so perhaps i do not need it.

EDIT TWO: Since my order may not arrive til after the servers go up, then i suppose i still want a guest pass :S.

Last edited:
Soldato
What's the deal with these? Do you get a guest pass with standard editions of the game? If so I'd very much appreciate one so I can play tonight and I'll happily send mine over when it arrives tomorrow.

If I won't be getting one to return then I can live with waiting til tomorrow to play, no point wasting one on me using it for a couple of hours til mine's delivered....

Uvo

Uvo

Associate
although i have copy coming tomorrow.
tonight is likely the only time i'll have to play it till next weekend due to other commitments.

I'd very much appreciate a guest pass is anyone can spare one so that i can play tonight, I can do without sleep!!!
I can hopefully send one back or pass onto someone else once my game arrives

Thanks

Email should be in trust.

Associate
Would appreciate it if someone could give me a guest pass key as neither of my two CE pre-orders have delivered a day before.

Would return the key when I open the CE tomorrow morning.

Caporegime
Hmm going to try my luck bagging a copy from purple shirt place when it opens tommorrow.

I'll give my passes to ocuk members :)

GAME have copies in i was picking up kinect sports 2 for my son and some guy was asking if diablo 3 was multi language or not , the game guy had a copy of the game in his hand and it was clearly the real thing not an empty box

they wont sell it until 9am tommorow though

Associate
all the freebie leechers spoiled it for us who genuinely bought the game but wont get it on time....

good job.

I understand how you feel. :(

If I'm able to pick up my copy tomorrow (sorry if that is too late!) then I can send you the guest pass if anyone else hasn't already. :)

Back
Top Bottom