diana concert direct vh1 stream

Permabanned
What a ****-up! Roger Hodgson from Supertramp just said "You Princes sure know how to throw a Birthday party"! Birthday party? You think someone should mention to him that................................................?

Man of Honour
Azagoth said:
What a ****-up! Roger Hodgson from Supertramp just said "You Princes sure know how to throw a Birthday party"! Birthday party? You think someone should mention to him that................................................?
It would have been her 46th birthday today, hence the 'party'.

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Azagoth said:

Well, it's hailed as a memorial and also to celebrate (what would have been) her 46th birthday. :D

Permabanned
shifty_uk said:
Just switched on the TV....Orson are on......TV OFF! What a waste.

Never heard of them! I only have it on as background noise, and also with some small hope that some real music gets played at some point.

Man of Honour
Azagoth said:
Never heard of them! I only have it on as background noise, and also with some small hope that some real music gets played at some point.

You'll be waiting all night then.
For some unknown reason I've watched every second of it and up to yet (and I hate to say this) Duran Duran and The Feeling were very good.
Bryan Ferry was just on and he was bloody awful and Orson were terrible.

Back
Top Bottom