Did Anyone Get Afrika On Import?

Caporegime
Wasnt that the name of the king monkey in Lion King? lol.

Sorry, bit off topic.

Rafiki?:

rafiki.jpg

"Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase, Hakuna Matata ain't no passing craaaaze." :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LDfDlON0Qko

rp2000

Last edited:
Associate
Been playing this for a while now and enjoying it, though can see it getting boring soon. I didn't get it on import as I am living in japan and can speak the lingo, but I would suggest if you cant, some missions might be challenging, as you have to for example climb a certain tree and get shots from certain angles which you will only understand from reading the dialogue.

Saying that Id encourage you to try it and just post here if you have any problems. I read this forum frequently so always willing to help.

Have fun :)

Soldato
One of the 1up Yours podcasts talked quite a bit about it. Shane and someone else who imported it quite enjoyed it, despite it being in Japanese. They said it's basically like Pokemon Snap (which I haven't played either..) and can be a refreshing change from shooting things with guns. They say there is a whole ecosystem of herbivores and carnivores, and animals may chase and hunt each other just like in the wild. Sometimes you can even disturb an animal, get chased down and have your camera and all the photos you've taken on that particular trip destroyed.