• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Did they stop the borderlands 2 with 660s?

Permabanned
OP
Thats really bad for OCUK to do this!

You got BL2 and AC3 with the 660 2 days ago!

Now its pointless shopping with OCUK as they are atleast £10-20 above other sellers :( and thats before postage!

Really annoyed me why they did this and how the 660 has still not dropped in price since the "free" games were added :\ so much for being free eh? I did notice the AMD cards have also went up in price the 7850 are now £30 more then they were! Im sure they are missing the point about the "free" part :\

Soldato
Still advertising you get the games with the card, obviously they can only give away codes if they have them in stock, stick a post up in CS and see what they say.

Edit: Would appear some cards ONLY come with ACIII, some come with both ACIII & BL2.

Soldato
Thats really bad for OCUK to do this!

You got BL2 and AC3 with the 660 2 days ago!

Now its pointless shopping with OCUK as they are atleast £10-20 above other sellers :( and thats before postage!

Really annoyed me why they did this and how the 660 has still not dropped in price since the "free" games were added :\ so much for being free eh? I did notice the AMD cards have also went up in price the 7850 are now £30 more then they were! Im sure they are missing the point about the "free" part :\

Its down to AMD/Nvidia, who supply the games not OCUK if I'm not mistaken

Permabanned
OP
Well i wanted the MSI card if they have it on some and not others then its in stock and they have removed it from the MSI card. I was gonna buy this Wed ill have to email to make sure.

EDIT - Seems what they have done is put borderlands 2 with the Tis only :\ the 660 looked a good deal shame really :\ ill still wait for email back see what they say.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom