Dirty Dancing - how noble is reason?

Caporegime
Hello you!

I have of late, but wherefore I know not, lost all my mirth. And indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory. This most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculties! How like an angel in apprehension. How like a god! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me, no, nor woman neither. Nor woman neither.

We're in strange times.

And then we have this absolute banger, Patrick Swizzle off his nut at the end, he can barely lip-synch, the moron, so hot:

but also good people:

I hope you're looking after yourselves. Be like a god.

Mags x

RxR

RxR

Soldato
I, once kenned as Hermes Terrabash, trodder of the earthstone, sky an sea, have doffed the Trident and the Fireflower. A vacancy of 26, 23, an ony number ye wish hast I left thou free. By bye pelican-eye.

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Not unto this did they come, for they awoke a giant who said:

We are the champions, my friends...

We are the people who rule the world...

This is the end. Hold your breath and count to 10...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom