1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disco Elysium

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Jimbo, 16 Oct 2021.

1. Jimbo

Soldato

I see this is on sale on steam for £20 it's got a good reputation, worth picking up?

Edit: I took a punt and bought it has overwhelming good reviews so hopefully a good game.

Last edited: 16 Oct 2021
  2. TriedandTested

Capodecina

3. Jimbo

Soldato

Cheers yes i cant wait to experience it. Ive been looking for a quality game to play and from what i heard this is it. :)

4. Alz_D

Wise Guy

Yeah it's brilliant. I played as a sensitive character I think it's called when you pick your character (that's not a spoiler). Certainly made the game interesting :D

5. D3K

Mobster

I grabbed a "copy" ages ago which turned out to be the hardcore version. One wrong response and you died. Took me a couple of goes before I gave u p, only in retrospect did I realise hardcore meant hardcore. Karma I suppose.

Picked this up for £20 the other day also. Looking forward to being able to make one or to mistakes without a game over.

6. xtal191

Gangster

What voice options do people recommend playing with? Full, Psychological, or Classic?

7. escobarrr

Associate

This is one of the rare games to have made me feel the paper jdr aspect, the eloquent side of the jdr, and it's really well done.

ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro

Last edited: 11 Jan 2022