Disgusting display of Racism

Soldato
I guess he can do what he likes with his own money!

Kind of disgusting though IMO if he's actively excluding poorer Asian, white, etc students on the grounds of their ethnicity.

Soldato
Because it precludes any other race from it :confused:

Depends on the intention though, is he doing this in the name of fairness, disproportionality of black students at Cambridge or is he purely doing it because he hates white people. He might be doing it out if the goodness of his heart to help black teenagers get better jobs.

Caporegime
Depends on the intention though, is he doing this in the name of fairness, disproportionality of black students at Cambridge or is he purely doing it because he hates white people. He might be doing it out if the goodness of his heart to help black teenagers get better jobs.
If a white man financially backs 30 white kids to go to Cambridge, the country would be up in arms.

It’s blatant hypocrisy.

Soldato
Why am I not even surprised at these types of threads anymore. Never change OCUK.

At least it points out which close minded individuals are living in a fairy world in ivory towers and need adding to the ignore list.

I suspect the words "all live matters" were uttered by the same individuals too.

Soldato
Why am I not even surprised at these types of threads anymore. Never change OCUK

Absolutely. I'm glad you support and endorse that OCUK allows free speech and the calling out of blatant hipocrisy and racism shown by Stormzy. :cool:

We should strive to offer equal opportunity to people of all ethnicities!

Associate
If a private citizen wants to pay for something, just let them do it and calm your tiddys brosth.

If it was something like "government grant now only given to black kids" then maybe I'd have a problem, as that's my taxes. If Stormsey wants to splash his own cash then let him, it changes nothing - so long as those receiving the money have sufficient merit to legitimately deserve a place.

Caporegime
If a private citizen wants to pay for something, just let them do it and calm your tiddys brosth.

If it was something like "government grant now only given to black kids" then maybe I'd have a problem, as that's my taxes. If Stormsey wants to splash his own cash then let him.

And two corporate institutions supporting it and contributing?

Back
Top Bottom