Disney + streaming services

Soldato
Getting my first real 4K TV soon and wondered what kind of Services do they have in terms of their resolution and audio.

I have a HTPC which I primarily use as my source selection such as Movies on mkvs or streaming services via Google and all talks to an digital receiver which translate the sound to my home theatre setup and outputs image to the new TV.

My question is, if anyone knows does Disney+ output to 4K where possible and also provide any high bit-rate sound?

Soldato
OP
Pretty much everything is UHD and HDR10.

If you have the hardware they also allow Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos and 5.1.

I think I will end up getting a LGCX model, will the TV have the app built in (assuming so) and will be be able to talk back to the amp to process the signal in the best / highest quality via the ARC connector or will it be best to play it all through my HTPC and then into the AMP?

Soldato
I think I will end up getting a LGCX model, will the TV have the app built in (assuming so) and will be be able to talk back to the amp to process the signal in the best / highest quality via the ARC connector or will it be best to play it all through my HTPC and then into the AMP?
Not sure whether it'll come pre installed but it's available from the app store on the tv. :)

Your second question I have no idea about sorry :p

Back
Top Bottom