Do chavs have to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I was wondering whether all chavs are white? What about asian, blacks etc..
I'm asian and a lot of us call sterotypical asian scum; "bros"

Soldato

Chavs are just the typical white trash you see in the UK imo

There are phrases used all over the word such as the one you said to describe the locals

Soldato
Yes.

Asian chavs = wanna be thugs = those idiots with gelled shaved hair, gold chain and FCUK rubbish.
Black chavs = thugs = ECKO and FUBU LOLCATZ

Soldato
ANy race can be a chav to me; I think it's the appearance (other than skin colour), clothes and behaviour that decides it for me.

Soldato

Asia is a big place....

It actually bugs me how people use the term 'Asian' in this country. It's used almost exclusively in reference to west-Asians.

Soldato
Asia is a big place....

It actually bugs me how people use the term 'Asian' in this country. It's used almost exclusively in reference to west-Asians.

OK, im British born of Pakistani origin and thats the people im talking about, is that ok for you?

Soldato
Asia is a big place....

Round my home and work area:
Never seen an east-asian chav.
Seen few west-asian and black chavs.
90%+ chavs are white.

Related anecdote: I was once in town on a night out when chav-mobile rolled up on the high street, driven by a young white male. The passenger, who is a local whom I recognised and looked of west-asian origin and shouted **** at me. I stared in disbelief as he could have been one himself. Around the same time, he handed a job application at the game shop where I was working. Needless to say, his "CV" was binned after we had a good laugh. Under GCSEs, he had written "aint got any".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom