Do i go to tesco tomorrow to buy redbull and coco pops.....

Soldato
I know it's madness! But I'm gunn have to get up at the ungodly hour to get an ample gaming session, if I buy enough redbull I can game till another ungodly hour!

I don't want to pee in anyone's cereal, so to speak, but you would do well to reevaluate your priorities.

This is coming from someone who, when he knows he has a weekday off following, will lounge around playing Xbox and drinking whiskey until the small hours, so you should probably be concerned.

My local tesco doesn't have a cafe, just a costa coffee! So no full English! :(

I thought that all Tescos were made in the same mould. I posted on a Youtube video saying "I could have sworn that this is the Stafford Tesco", and someone replied saying "no, all of the Tescos look like this, they have the same layout". So yeah, surprised you don't have the café section.

Associate
OP
Indeed. He should probably spend the day with his child instead of playing video games.

Thank you for judging me :)
but my partner is off visting her sister with our child and isnt back home till thursday so i thought i would have a day doing next to nothing! is that not aloud?

now about the jeremey kyle refrence..... yes i see where you get your stereotype from. but i do not recieve any benefits, i work but only as voluntary for a 4 week trial period to then be revieving a proper wage in around 2 weeks, i see my child and we dont need a DNA test as all of these other people do.

Thank you again for your judgment up on your high horse :)

monserrat said:
I thought that all Tescos were made in the same mould. I posted on a Youtube video saying "I could have sworn that this is the Stafford Tesco", and someone replied saying "no, all of the Tescos look like this, they have the same layout". So yeah, surprised you don't have the café section.
nope our local one only has a costa coffee on the left hand side. our local asda and sainsburys have cafe's though......

Soldato
Or, be productive? Normally on my day off...

I wake, go get breakfeast in town, walk around town, think of anything I might need to get, be it clothes or something small and pointless. Just a wonder around. 1030 I start heading back. Stop into Morrisons on the way home to buy my self an epic lunch and dinner.

Get home around 1115, decide on my game of choice, finally decide at 1200, cook lunch, watch TV whilst doing so and through eating. Finally get round to playing the game at 1300, finish playing at 1800. Epic gaming session.

Cook my epic dinner, decide on a film to watch whilst doing that. Make dinner, eat dinner whilst watching epic film. Resort to a bit of TV, finally getting back to the game around 2100 and play for a hour or 2 then sleep...

Back
Top Bottom