Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by robmiller
According to the Statsometer 5000:

That's quite a big leap :eek:

Yeah but once we make that it's not too big a leap to go up a place each time to about 7th :)

Come on people we can do it :D It's only a bit of Repetitive Strain Injury and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome which will debilitate us for life, it's nothing that bad honest :D

Feel free to let me know when I'm being too optimistic :p

Permabanned
I'm starting to get a pain in my main typing finger, the middle one on my right hand, not sure what that's called. But it hurts :(

Because of this, I've only typed about 30,000 today. must type more

Associate
Actually, I think that at the moment, our main concern should be getting a lead on darkgalaxy - they only need a few of their 'better' stompers to stomp and we'll be back in 11th...

They are only 345,043 behind us according to robmiller's site (although the Tiny KeyCounters official thing puts them 438495 behind)...

:(

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Only a day's work I think :)
Not sure what the average is that we input daily but at a guess it's a large enough amount to leave them trailing in the wake.

Soldato
Originally posted by specofdust
I'm starting to get a pain in my main typing finger, the middle one on my right hand, not sure what that's called. But it hurts :(

Because of this, I've only typed about 30,000 today. must type more

Oh stop whinging man! God gave you four fingers on each hand didn't he? Must've had TKC in mind when He designed us. Hang on... ah yes, here it is:

"...and God gave unto Man four fingers on each hand, and Jesus did speak of TKC and preached its Holy goodness to the masses. And He said, "if thou shalt strain a finger whilst carrying out God's work, then fear not! For He gave mankind eight fingers, four to a hand, so that His work shalt not be stopped and that Man and Woman may continue to aggregate kliks. And even if all of thine eight fingers succumb to RSI, thou possesses two thumbs for to carry on the Lord's work with. And if thine thumbs do become sore, then thou hast ten toes, five to a foot, for which to klik with. And if thou shalt somehow wear out all ten of thine toes, then thou always has a nose for which to carry out His work."

"And anyone that shalt be caught slacking shalt be reincarnated and wilt be provided with not four, but five, six or even seven fingers to a hand, thus forcing the cursed slackers to klik for longer."

;)

Permabanned
Originally posted by TheTross
"And anyone that shalt be caught slacking shalt be reincarnated and wilt be provided with not four, but five, six or even seven fingers to a hand, thus forcing the cursed slackers to klik for longer.

Ah, I missed that part of the Bible. Well, if that's the case, and slackers are going to be reborn with more fingers. Then, I vote that haly makes the ultimate sacrifice, she's already a slacker, so all she needs to do is...dispose of her current incarnation, and she'll come back with 14 fingers, thus she can be a not-slacker. All in favour say "Aye yes sir I agree with your plan sorry Haly it was nice knowing you but it's for the cause and surely you can see that and what do you mean no you dont?"

:)

Associate
OK, parp warning to:

94 chrislip (81,520)
95 Captain Fizz Work
96 teufel
97 Cruize
98 arch
99 Trickster
100 djbenjo
101 matzer
102 kell_ee001
103 Dead_Martyr
104 Dave Early
105 Elston
106 Silvershark
107 marc2003
108 maxpro_1
109 EvilTea
110 j00ni
111 ocuker
112 SherberT*
113 Feeling
114 Captain Fizz Server

115 ambulnick (30,619)

STOMP, STOMP, STOMP, STOMP and STOMP...

94 ambulnick (81,795)

Soldato
Good lord, now with the ability to compare users and see a pretty (pretty ugly, that is) graph!

http://robm.kicks-ass.net/tkc/compare.php?user1=OcUKGilly&user2=TheBeansprout

estimated-output.php

Beansprout will never overtake Gillybot :(

I'm still working on the graph, btw, so don't laugh yet :o

Associate
That's a mighty fine site you've got, Mr Miller, Sah!

But I think the sums for your graphs aren't quite right :(

Accoding to the graphs, young Piggott is only pressing 40 keys a day. which obviously would make him a prime, grade a slacker, and should mean I catch him soon. :)

However, it also says I'm only pressing 38 keys a day, and will never catch him. :o

Not catching him I can believe, if pushed, but I'm positively, nay absoluteley certain that I am typing more than 38 keys worth of totallly mindless drivel during each axial rotation cycle of this planet :)

Keep up the good work!

Alan Woodford

Associate
carpmaster has 12,437 keys, and types an average of 1 keys per day

where does it get this info from. If I had been a member for exactly 12,437 days then I could see what it was saying, but it seems a little random as I have only been a member for 2 days

Soldato
Unfortunately, the data is hacked together due to the inadequacies of the TKC site's excuse for a web API, and I have to fetch the user's regdate seperately from the rest of the data (since it's on a different page). I kind of thought of the regdate thing as somewhat of an aside, so whilst new users will have theirs added, existing ones won't. I can either do two things atm, which is to truncate the database and let it add everyone (regdate and all) again, or knock up a small script to add everyone's regdates. I'll do one of the two in a bit, but for now you can manually update it by going to

http://robm.kicks-ass.net/tkc/users/yourname/

...replacing "yourname" with your username, naturally :)

Edit: Just updated you two, and looksie:

Comparing carpmaster with Gojira

carpmaster has 12,437 keys, and types an average of 6,219 keys per day.

Gojira has 484,057 keys, and types an average of 5,439 keys per day.

However, based on current output, carpmaster will overtake Gojira in 605 days.

:)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
*head explodes*

Trying to work out the logical combinations and reasoning for the above info was incredibly difficult past midnight!

Looks like it's all behaving properly now, excellent:)

Soldato
Originally posted by robmiller
Indeed :)

Watch out Pix ;)

estimated-output.php

Yeah I don't use the keyboard as much as I used to, I'll be bottom of the team in a few months. :o

In other news, damn we're close to SETI.Germany now! :eek: I might just have to start typing again to help with the cause!

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for the update Mr Miller Sah!

Thinks> Now what can I do to up my Klick(TM TheBeansprout) rate?

I need a cunning plan!

(and maybe a new keyboard. I used this one when I upgraded to Windows 95 :o )

Alan Woodford

Permabanned
Use keyboard for all non linky things, that's what I try to do. Page up and page down for up and down on the page, up and down keys for more precise stuff. Alt+tab for between apps, keyboard shortcuts for Foobar2000, keyboard shortcuts for various things in opera. Control+tab for going between tabs in opera and mIRC. The mouse hardly ever get's touched :D

Back
Top Bottom