Do we want to beat the Germans or what????

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Originally posted by ambulnick
Ok, I'm gonna be dumping some later (not too many yet, as I've yet to truely start typing), and was wondering what the official system for parp'ing is?

Do you just declare who are going to overtake, upload, and gloat. Or upload and then just gloat?

:D

I think (bearing in mind I'm no expert) you declare who you are about to overtake then later on upload and gloat :)

Not sure if there's any deadset rules about this, if there are I most likely break them every other day :o

Soldato
Originally posted by carpmaster
ok so whats the deal with this. this is a seperate thing from SETI, but contaons the same teams?

I see its basically OCUK v the Germans?

Or is it a totally seperate thing.

It's OcUK against THE WORLD. It's not just the SETI team :)

I don't partake in SETI, but don't tell anyone :O

Associate
I think you are starting to get the hang of this, aren't you, Mr Ambulnick?
:great big huge easily amused smiley would go in here, but this takes up more Klicks(TM TheBeansprout):

Alan Woodford

Soldato
Dammit, I'm out of the top 50! Been a bit of a healthy (although presumably unnoticed) battle between me and Gojira lately, stomp followed restomp followed restomp etc etc, but now the swine's running away and I cannae type nae more cap'n (well, I probably could actually, but that involves a lot of effort and, well... I'm bloody lazy to be honest :D). So Gojira, get back here!

Soldato
Originally posted by robmiller

I don't partake in SETI, but don't tell anyone :O

What?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

You know you should, it's good for you, and good for your PC too. It keeps your system in top running condition, and the excess heat all those extra crunchers that you'll build will give off will mean you don't have to worry if your central heating system breaks down.

Also, we should remember the words of Fixxxer, run SETI, it gets the girls all hot and sweaty. :D

Associate
Originally posted by TheTross
Dammit, I'm out of the top 50! Been a bit of a healthy (although presumably unnoticed) battle between me and Gojira lately, stomp followed restomp followed restomp etc etc, but now the swine's running away and I cannae type nae more cap'n (well, I probably could actually, but that involves a lot of effort and, well... I'm bloody lazy to be honest :D). So Gojira, get back here!

Gerroff! I've got a huge update to my DVD catalogue to do, if you can't keep up, tough :)

Actually, most of my klicks(TM TheBeansprout) this evening have been going on trying to reconfigure my router and firewall!

Don't you just love these computer thingies :p

All the best,

The 400 foot atomic fire-breathing stomper :D

Caporegime
SAVING YOUR ASS FROM THE GERMANS

Not a citizen of the grand old United States of America perchance (hey, anything to increase my kliks (TM TheBeanSprout) :shrug smiley: )? :p

Soldato
And I thought you veterans would be nice to us newbies who are SAVING YOUR ASS FROM THE GERMANS

Hehe, I thought it was rather amusing. I might leave the if($username = 'carpmaster') bit in, ;)

Here it is for those who missed it:

sig.php

Back
Top Bottom