Do you agree, something massive is about to happen ?

Permabanned
Unjustified and unexplained military action in Afghanistan, iraq, possibly Iran

The collapse of the world economy, reports of the impending collapse of the us dollar, global recession, and rising unemployment all over the developed world

Something massive is on the horizon folks, things move in circles

The great depression of the 1930's, it started in the us and afterwards came world war 2

I reckon we are in a steady decline and we are gonna see international relations between us/uk/Israel vs Russia/china/Iran etc become even more strained to breaking point

Where will india and pakistan fit in to this mess, could they be the ones to start a large war in the middle east ?

You must agree though, that we are on the verge of something big, these are crazy times

Last edited:
Soldato
Unjustified and unexplained military action in Afghanistan, iraq, possibly Iran

The collapse of the world economy, reports of the impending collapse of the us dollar, global ressesion, and rising unemployment all over the developed world

Something massive is on the horizon folks, things move in circles

You say it like those are small things?

Associate
Um, well, no.
And besides, define "something massive" - what is it, a bowel movement? I know I have a massive bowel movement coming up from the bacon and egg rolls I had for lunch but I'm not sure how relevant that is on the geopolitical stage.

[Although I'm pretty sure it's going to stink all the way to Sri Lanka dapending on the prevailing wind]

Don
Well we're staring in the face the end of western economic (and everything else as a consequence) dominance, with the emerging new super economies of India and China and a shift of wealth to the oil rich nations as a further consequence.

Caporegime
I really don't see this whole conspiracy; it's just people getting excited talking about tanks n' stuff. The only possibly military action I can see is Iran and it'll be Merkava's rolling in and not M1A2's. The West seems to be trying so hard to make out that it's a terrible oppresive place but from accounts of people who've been there, it's actually quite nice.

Permabanned
OP
I really don't see this whole conspiracy; it's just people getting excited talking about tanks n' stuff. The only possibly military action I can see is Iran and it'll be Merkava's rolling in and not M1A2's. The West seems to be trying so hard to make out that it's a terrible oppresive place but from accounts of people who've been there, it's actually quite nice.

The Israelis will do the attacking, but who will be passing them the bombs, and helping them with logistics, dont you see them as puppets of Obama et al

Permabanned
OP
In the case the case of Afghanistan, yes.

So you dont think, by the fact we are in Afghanistan, killing thousands of Muslims, with a large percentage of collateral damage, might have a negative effect on Muslims all over the world, including any disjointed and would be fundamentalists that we already have in our own country ...

Man of Honour
You must agree though, that we are on the verge of something big, these are crazy times

Must I? Could you specify a rough timeframe of being on this verge?

The reason I ask is that I've seen a fair number of people making dire predictions and most are wrong, in fact throughout history prophets don't have the best of reputations in being spot on the money so without a timescale it is very difficult to judge whether they are right or wrong.

While some or all of the things you highlight might occur to greater or lesser extents (unemployment, problems with the economies of the World, strained diplomatic relations etc) whether they actually constitute a big change to the World or a series of much smaller ones to be adapted to is a matter for contention.

Caporegime
So you dont think, by the fact we are in Afghanistan, killing thousands of Muslims, with a large percentage of collateral damage, might have a negative effect on Muslims all over the world, including any disjointed and would be fundamentalists that we already have in our own country ...

Is that better or worse than allowing Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Turkey and all the other Islamicstans to form a clear path from the nutters in the area, and particularly Pakistan, to Europe?

Soldato
Well with the cancelling of the missle defence systems I imagine the russians are a bit calmer about everything.

Or they could be feeling a bit more feisty and start moving into places where they shouldnt cause no one really cares or wont really stop us will they, there all wimps anyway, except for the us but then their all obsessed with iraq and iran, so they probably wont mind if we take that little piece over there, aww, and that other piece there, and that bit looks nice.

Before you know it you have a fullbown, grabbage avalanche with no way to stop it but a thermonuclear device exploded on every livable surface of the earth, cause its the only way to be sure.

Soldato

Indeed it might have a negative effect, but all wars do. Besides, the OP said there was no reason explanation as to why we were in Afghanistan, I was merely pointing out that there is an explanation, it wasn't a random act for the laugh of it.

Permabanned
OP
Indeed it might have a negative effect, but all wars do. Besides, the OP said there was no reason explanation as to why we were in Afghanistan, I was merely pointing out that there is an explanation, it wasn't a random act for the laugh of it.

And you believe that is the real reason we are in Afghanistan ...

The bbc and sky, are very particular, about how they portray world events, you know ;)

Back
Top Bottom