Do you guys/girls put a screen protector on your Apple Watch?

Associate
Do you guys/girls put a screen protector on your Apple Watch?

Any recommendations?

I think I should have one as I’m in the gym at lunch times and generally active.

Commissario
No. And every Apple Watch I’ve sold as I’ve upgraded has been totally scratch free. The only time mine comes off my wrist is for twenty minutes in the morning while I ablute and then for twenty minutes before I go to bed. I’m also very active.

Associate
Nah , no need , almost 2 years with my Series 0 Alu Sports , i have yet to stratch the screen or the bezels on it. The bottom where it connects to the charger has a few nicks on it though where i have settled it on the table etc etc

Soldato
No. My Sport screen has a bunch of micro-scratches, no idea how I got them... but even so I'd not faff round putting a screen protector on it. Maybe probably cough up for the SS version with the sapphire glass next time I upgrade.

Soldato
No, but I do have a light scratch in the face of my S3, you can only see it when the light hits it a specific way.

I still wouldn't use a screen protector though, I also don't use one on my 6S and never have.

Soldato
Yes because I wear mine when I’m working and I have a menial job. I also have a case around mine as well. I’ve no doubt that if I didn’t then the whole thing would be scratched and chipped all over the place.

Associate
Had a tempered glass one on until it started getting cracked on the edges wouldn't bother to be honest

Soldato
I've got a Huawei watch with a sapphire glass display. It doesn't need a screen protector because the chances are it's a much harder substance than anything else it comes into contact with.

I've been extremely impressed with its ability to resist scratches to the screen, and I've bashed it around a lot. It was literally my first watch ever as an adult, and made me realise just how closely I'd been walking to things around my house and when out and about, because I was constantly bashing my watch into things, yet no damage or even the hint of a scuff to the display.

Back
Top Bottom