Do you have anything next to your bed?

Soldato
it's complicated - Nicole (Lucille's younger sister) lives under the bed, however, some days of the week, she presents as Robert.
36348201034_889d467cea_h_d.jpg

... or the seemingly interior mumblings of a nogooder.
Yes, Alexa sometimes seems to sleep talk, so have to beware of false alarms too

Caporegime
I have had it over 20 years i got it in a london auction . I think its illegal to sell or import them but not own but dont quote me on that

I'm sure it is illegal to export them, can't even carry it out yourself if you visit, not even a brand new one. You can however buy and export all the replicas to your heart's content.

Associate
I might have posted this already (memory is crap) but my best friend always slept with a claw hammer next to his bed named old faithful.
Everytime ive helped him move house weve always had a joke about him packing it up last

Soldato
I have an automatic Co2 pellet gun which is from Russia, holds 30 rounds. I wouldn't want to be the one on the other end of it. Luckily no one has demanded lead poisoning yet :D

Associate
Keep an old cut down garden rake handle at top of stairs....ash lovely piece of kit

If my detached garage gets broken into have co2 rifle and jetbeam torch to use from 2nd bedroom vantage point

Soldato
Used to keep a bat at the old place but its pretty quiet around here and communal door security is pretty good.

My guess is that you'd be arrested, probably not prosecuted, almost certainly not convicted. For example, a case that went to court involved a person inside a house shooting a person outside the house and killing them. They were acquitted on the grounds of reasonable force on the basis that the person outside was going to break in and attack them. Defence laws are very strong here.

Its got to be "reasonable" though you can't just shoot someone or bludgeon them to death because they broke in they've got to be threatening you or your life to be in danger or you'll likely end up behind bars yourself.

Associate
Used to have a German Shepherd and a German Shepherd/Spaniel cross, but unfortunately they moved out along with my soon-to-be ex-wife. Now I make do with a Duncan Fearnley cricket bat autographed by the 1978 England and Worcestershire teams that my Dad won in a raffle when I was about nine ...

Back
Top Bottom