Do You Walk To Work ?

Soldato
It's annoying that we use both! I've just set my huawei health app to use imperial as it does my nut in when it tells me I've walked so many km. Two years that's been bugging me but I did bugger all about it until teaboy5 mentioned it.

Soldato
Using both systems is great, it means converting one to t'other is nigh on instantaneous. Me using K for the weather though, well that really ***** with people's heads.

Soldato
40 mins would be a decent enough time for a commute, wouldn't want it any longer than that if i could help it.

recently moved to be much closer to work, so now i'm only 10 mins either way which is nice, although going to other locations/bringing stuff in means sometimes i still have to drive.

Associate
I walk a similar distance to work, well will do when my industry opens up again. Quite enjoy it, I live in the south west, right on the coast so it's a pleasant walk most of the year. I'm sure it'll be an interesting walk this year as a couple of hotels along the only main road are hosting the g7.

Soldato
I wish... its 17 miles away. Glad i'm working from home for now. If i do have to go back in the office full time I will look for something closer to home as after experiencing home working, the 1.5 hr commute into London 5 days a week just isn't worth it any more.

Soldato
I walk kids to school then walk to work after. Love it. Takes about 40 mins to walk the kids to school and then home again, then another 15 mins to walk from home to work.

Only drive if I am at one of the other campuses that are not within walking distance.

Back
Top Bottom