Do you watch any shows again yearly?

Caporegime
Glad to know I'm not the only one! :D

It's my absolute favourite television show, I personally think it's probably the best long running show ever made too.

The writing in the first four seasons is absolutely flawless :), not to mention every other production value and let alone that cast.

Caporegime
I watched all 4 seasons of Justified and then started that right back at the beginning. Same with the US Office though I've only seen up to season 6 with that, got a bit rubbish after a certain somebody left but I rewatch the first 6 seasons all the time.

Soldato
Yes I've seen plenty of shows more than once (start to finish) the main one being Friends, I've seen it at least 10 times probably more...

Seems to be just as funny every time so long as you leave a healthy gap between viewings.

Not only that but no single person alive sees/hears everything on the first viewing of something, good to notice bits that you missed previously or even pick up on when you know the story.

Soldato
I rewatch these every couple of years, mainly because there always seems to be so many good shows to watch these days.

Battlestar Galactica
Star Trek The Next Generation
24 (the first 5 seasons, 5 in particular)
Band of Brothers.

Associate
îts 24, for me (new season soon) and at Xmas watch the 'box of delights', kids tv but scary as hell.

I loved box of delights as a kid. I used to watch it every Xmas as well, although no recently :)

I don't watch it every year (probably every other), but I love the Farscape series. I do miss a few of the filler episodes though.

Soldato
I'd like to, but with all the new stuff on Sky, plus catching up on series I've missed over the last few years, I just don't have time. I've already got a massive backlog of current stuff on my Sky box. Was hoping to re-watch some 24 in time for Live Another Day, but that hasn't happened. I'm due a re-watch of Firefly too, and I'd like to watch Endgame again but they'll have to wait a while I think.

Soldato
I try to watch The West Wing at least once a year, just to remind myself how good television can be.

This.

Glad to know I'm not the only one! :D

You're not.

It's my absolute favourite television show, I personally think it's probably the best long running show ever made too.

The writing in the first four seasons is absolutely flawless :), not to mention every other production value and let alone that cast.

Spot on.

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom