Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

Caporegime
Yes, every character in a superhero property must be white and straight, obviously.

Welcome back Shamikebab, I usually find you arguing in the movie section with lots of other people if anything other than far left is mentioned :D

But anyway, the movie was OK but it wasn't great!

Caporegime
Welcome back Shamikebab, I usually find you arguing in the movie section with lots of other people if anything other than far left is mentioned :D

But anyway, the movie was OK but it wasn't great!
I didn't go anywhere, sorry did I misunderstand your statement? I don't see how accepting different people to you can exist is far left...

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I disagree about the musical fight scene. It was something different beyond pew pew lasers and generic teleportation shenanigans, plus hearing the different symphonies clashing was actually epic within the cinema soundstage.

No doubt I'm bias as someone that loves music, took music at school etc but the way good Strange gets one final note off whilst the soundtrack goes dead silent was well done. In particular, I loved how the one note rings out, sails across the room and causes an almighty event when it collides the other side was climatic.

How many of those complaining about it watched at home with their soundbar / built in TV speakers or have no concept of music? :D

Caporegime
I'm torn on the musical fight scene, I love the concept and it looked great (I also like the idea that magic is partly just imagination of what you can do) It is a pain when it comes to consistency of power though across films and even within films. I guess there will always be that problem in superhero films though.

Don
I'm torn on the musical fight scene, I love the concept and it looked great (I also like the idea that magic is partly just imagination of what you can do) It is a pain when it comes to consistency of power though across films and even within films. I guess there will always be that problem in superhero films though.
Didn't bother me, at the very least I thought it was innovative compared to the much more repitive, making an energy shield and whip or what ever it is.

Back
Top Bottom