Doctor Who

Soldato
Rumour is that David Tennant may return to play Dr Who.

I heard that too, they also said that the timeless child was going to be ret conned out.

All this could be true or David Tennant could be just returning for the sixty anniversary.

Sound like someone getting their wires crossed about Tennant doing a guest appearance for the anniversary. Fans are desperate for RT Davies to come in and fix everything, but it's probably just wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Associate
Sound like someone getting their wires crossed about Tennant doing a guest appearance for the anniversary. Fans are desperate for RT Davis to come in and fix everything, but it's probably just wishful thinking.

I agree the damage has been done. I have not watched an episode in four years. I look forward to SJW Whittaker "regenerating", but do not hold my breath on Tennant appearing.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
RTD returning with Tennant as the Doctor would be the ultimate Hail Mary play for the show.

Typically they don't admit mistakes but I guess the return of RTD could by argued that they already have shown their hand.

Soldato
It's not just RTD coming back. His full production team including Julie Gardner and Phil Collinson are also returning.

I would only see Tennant returning for the 60th anniversary special.

Soldato
Hopefully with a full production team change and the show being produced by Bad Wolf well get a decent run this time with good writers and directors.

Would be great if they also brought Murray Gold back for the music. I wasn't a fan of his at the beginning but by Matt Smith his music head really grown and created some brilliant tracks and incidental music and effects.

Back
Top Bottom