Doctor Who

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Bets on it returning as Its a Sin in Space?!

You could be right, but I dont see any reason not to give RTD the benefit of the doubt right now (long time between now and his first episode so plenty can happen) but if it unfolds as you say its dead.

Even if that wasn't the case its been 12 years does RTD still have the same drive he did a decade ago? There is also a big difference between rebooting a show and cleaning up someones mess.

Soldato
Bets on it returning as Its a Sin in Space?!

indeed looks like bbc is doubling down for maximum usa market penetration Hugh Grant -the guy is type-cast stereotype of some moralistic Oxbridge Englishman,
the demand for cash is going to cause the bbc to make a rash decision, with the belated ending of killing eve / Peaky blinders.

Soldato
Holland said: “I’m absolutely ecstatic to be hanging up my webslingers and picking up the sonic. I can’t wait to take a whole new generation on this exciting journey through time and space. I’ll be swinging into action soon!”

Andrew Garfield said: “I am 100% NOT playing the companion…”

C'mon - really??

Commissario
OP
Rumour is that the easter episode could be when we see the regeneration. If so then I'll watch the last five minutes on catchup.

I won't believe anything I read in the press until it actually happens, unless it's an official announcement by the BBC. There have been far too many clickbait pieces published saying that so-and-so is the 'bookies favourite'. They're not worth the paper they're printed on.

Soldato
Rumour is that the easter episode could be when we see the regeneration. If so then I'll watch the last five minutes on catchup.

I won't believe anything I read in the press until it actually happens, unless it's an official announcement by the BBC. There have been far too many clickbait pieces published saying that so-and-so is the 'bookies favourite'. They're not worth the paper they're printed on.
I wouldn't think there will be a regeneration as Vhibnell still got 1 special left for Autumn aft this one. RTD hasn't chosen the new cast or anything at all yet.

Don
Anyone else unfortunate enough to catch the Easter special?

I nodded off somewhere in the middle and then woke up to last 5 of minutes of over the top action sequence.

Even the next time teaser managed to be a complete waste of an opportunity, having completely spoiled any possible surprises for the next episode

Master return
Companion returns? Tegan and Ace?
Regeneration

Back
Top Bottom