Does anybody here feel they do the same thing in games over and over?

Soldato
Yo guys.

Recently, Ive been going on a bad patch, where Ive not enjoyed playing games as much as usual.

I feel as though even if the game is new, Ive done it before.

There is one game I really enjoy atm and that is skate. Cant wait to borrow it off me mate.

So does anyone else feel like me, or am I just being weird? :D

Soldato
Yup I'm definately with you there, and coincidentally I also thougrally enjoyed skate, one of the few games I actually wanted to complete rather than just forcing myself to.

Super Mario Galaxy is another game which offers something new, a must-have if you've got a wii.

Soldato
lol might as well make it 3.. but i seem to have gotten out of the rut lately with uncharted and assasins creed. but before them. I felt the same and Skate was the only game i could play lol

still love Skate :D

i just want a bmx one lol

Soldato
im 43 years old and yes im tired very tired of the games, i wish i had the same feeling i had when it all started i would have a real buzz with the new copy of crash in my hand but now :(

still on the bright side of things i started programimg and other stuff so it's all good just need to find other stuff todo with computer then go back now and again for a blast :)

by the way i do not program anymore im to old :p i play about with flash or some other progs and repair or build the odd pc when i need some money.

Theres all ways something to learn and take your mind of the games but when you go back seems not so bad and you enjoy them.

ps sorry to go off topic a little.

cheers jay.

Soldato
Face the facts dude, age now has the better of you. Never will chainsawing someone in half, running over a line of pedestrians on the sidewalk or slo motion killing ever please you as much as it did. It seems online competative gaming might not even reverse the effects of ageing.

Soldato
Face the facts dude, age now has the better of you. Never will chainsawing someone in half, running over a line of pedestrians on the sidewalk or slo motion killing ever please you as much as it did. It seems online competative gaming might not even reverse the effects of ageing.

oh god....and i'm only 21.....:(

Don
Not tired fo games no, I don't have enough time to play them so I have endless games building up too play!

There are so many variations with games that I couldn't really get bored unless I quit my job and game every day :D

With the added bonus of a Wii coming soon, I have too many options to get bored.

Soldato
Yeah, All though only if I follow a genre. I gave up on FPS games when I played Halo 3. Because that's when I realized their was never going to be anything massively new.

If stayed clear of First Person shooters for a while, And I thoroughly enjoy the other games out there, Maybe at my core i'm just not a FPS fan though :p

Soldato
Mass Effect was a breath of fresh air to me, primarily because I haven't been really absorbed into an RPG since the days of the PS1 Final Fantasies. Otherwise, it's mainly been shooter after shooter, with some disappointments and surprises.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
You are asking the wrong person here :p
2500 hours of BF2 & i would still play it daily if it wasn't for me just getting COD4.
I'm 42 & have been playing games since Black & White paddle tennis. For me i get just as excited now as i have ever done, even more so really as the games now are Awesome. I got COD4 as a gift Saturday night & i spent half an hour handling it in its plastic & reading the back cover :D Then i got everything sorted & loaded up sitting back ready for the Intro. I gently leaf through the manual just once & Never bend the pages back fully. The cases only get opened once aswell as i keep the discs in my discgear pod.
I still play RBR & Med TW & still play RFactor to a level where i can compete online.
Gaming is one of the things in my life that still make me feel like a 12 year old boy, The other being off roading. I hope i never lose the buzz of opening & getting into a new game.
Acting old is for the Young, when you are old you can act how you want.

Caporegime
Not tired fo games no, I don't have enough time to play them so I have endless games building up too play!

There are so many variations with games that I couldn't really get bored unless I quit my job and game every day :D

With the added bonus of a Wii coming soon, I have too many options to get bored.

My situation more or less. But job is more important than games. Loads of games I want to buy and genres to experiment with, that I just don't have enough waking hours for.

rp2000

Soldato
i'm having this problem with all FPS games at the moment. There is so many that are just "average" or over hyped that i'm seriously thinking about never getting another ever again. All that hype with Halo 3 and its multiplayer side of things then along comes COD4 with hardly any hype and wipes the floor with it, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom